Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33: Toronto Raptors 79 - Indiana Pacer 86

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GAME #33: Toronto Raptors 79 - Indiana Pacer 86

    Your Toronto Raptors:

    VS.
    The Indiana Pacers:



    Last edited by Doc; Mon Jan 6th, 2014, 08:53 PM. Reason: Added Random Guy's game graphic.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  • #2
    Hey Kazan....your streak got broke...what happened? You better get your hex working again or we'll find a better juju-man.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bendit wrote: View Post
      Hey Kazan....your streak got broke...what happened? You better get your hex working again or we'll find a better juju-man.
      I dunno man, if we don't take this one, I'll retire from posting game threads haha.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

      Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

      Reporter: "How can you say that?"

      Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

      Comment


      • #4
        As long as his record stays above .500 we can keep trusting Kazan.
        OG is our king

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank god after this game our schedule gets a little easier.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • #6
            MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Thank god after this game our schedule gets a little easier.
            way way way easier haha
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

            Comment


            • #7
              MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Thank god after this game our schedule gets a little easier.
              And it will be interesting to see how the Team reacts to that!

              Comment


              • #8
                Anybody know if the Raptors have been able to get out of South Beach?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Qasim311 wrote: View Post
                  Anybody know if the Raptors have been able to get out of South Beach?
                  Raptors Media Relations Twitter account usually has this kind of information. Nothing yet though.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pacers also in limbo.


                      Comment


                      • #12



                        ......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wouldn't be surprised if this game gets cancelled.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            TRex wrote: View Post
                            Wouldn't be surprised if this game gets cancelled.
                            Yup, probably gonna get rescheduled.
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

                            Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

                            Reporter: "How can you say that?"

                            Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

                            Comment


                            • #15




                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X