GAME #33: Toronto Raptors 79 - Indiana Pacer 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptors @ Pacers (Jan 7th, 7:00 PM ET)

I will try to post such previews every game, I know there's a thread already but now as the Raptors show promising basketball, as a fan I can invest my time into such game threads. There can be mistakes in the stat and starter sheets, correct me if Im wrong, suggestions for the future are also welcome.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Mon Jan 6, 2014, 09:44 PM.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I like it a lot because you have all the key stats available for everyone to see
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Aren't we number 7 in points allowed? Where did you get 24th from?
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Nice picture, I feel bad telling you there's already a game day thread on here though -.-

Comment

xRevise wrote: View Post
              Nice picture, I feel bad telling you there's already a game day thread on here though -.-
              he acknowledged that in the post

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

I will try to post such previews every game, I know there's a thread already but now as the Raptors show promising basketball, as a fan I can invest my time into such game threads. There can be mistakes in the stat and starter sheets, correct me if Im wrong, suggestions for the future are also welcome.
                Nicely done man. Very nice!

Comment

kind of wish hansbrough was available for this.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    kind of wish hansbrough was available for this.
                    Hopefully we won't have to see Chuck Hayes on the floor for too long.
                    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      Hopefully we won't have to see Chuck Hayes on the floor for too long.
                      yeah haaha we have no real backup C
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        yeah haaha we have no real backup C
                        Part of me misses Aaron Gray.
                        OG is our king

Comment

Key matchup has to be Hibbert and Chuck Hayes for sure.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

and raps are staying overnight in Miami.. :-)

"Is there relief in sight, as weather personalities would say? Nope. The high tomorrow in Indianapolis is expected to reach all of nine degrees. The evening is expected to be a mite chillier.
                            "

NBA needs to postpone this game/ or put some kind ambulance service in place. 1 fan in 5 will break their bones.
                            Last edited by rocwell; Tue Jan 7, 2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Wow, 9 degrees F? That's -12C... And they could be cancelling stuff because of this? Up here it has to be -25 to have such actions even to be cosidered.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I really hope the game doesn't get cancelled. I can the raptors having a bad game or starting off slow due to the travel and their schedule being messed up, but it will help them build their focus and get them to that next level (make them a lock for the second round).

Edit: I also have a new avatar lined up in the event that we win...
                                Last edited by ezz_bee; Tue Jan 7, 2014, 06:37 AM.
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X