Clear All

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Wow Drummond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    TR should bottle his shot technique form and pass it around to his mates.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Ross is the only guy hitting his 3s well, and the only guy I don't mind jacking them up so much...Too bad he was asleep on D in the 1st half

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Ross is the only guy that should be shooting 3's

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    T-Ross: 17-0-0-0-0. The new Demar of old.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Crazy what happens when you play D .

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    This team just turns it on whenever they want eh? haha wow.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    that's better

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Good early start

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    I'm hoping that they're just tired from yesterday. I'm reeeeeaaaaalllllyy hoping

otherwise, middle of the pack here we come

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    million times? cmon.. maybe once or twice.. also don't forget that we're playing Pistons, they have 3 athletic, tall guys(bigs) with long arms. They can pack the paint within second.
    No, he's right (hyperbole aside). He's been completely open at least 2-3 times (as in no one within 5+ feet) right under the basket. And he's had his man pinned under the basket another few times (at least 2 where he should hands down get the ball that I can clearly remember). I mean, they rarely use bigs well, but it's extra frustrating when they're shooting 3s at will and missing them.

*Also, for all their length, the Pistons are a terrible defensive team, even down low. That's why JV has had such good positioning so often.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    So your saying if JV has position don't pass to him because the other team has athletic players? Really?
    I haven't said that.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    I'm hoping that they're just tired from yesterday. I'm reeeeeaaaaalllllyy hoping

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    million times? cmon.. maybe once or twice.. also don't forget that we're playing Pistons, they have 3 athletic, tall guys(bigs) with long arms. They can pack the paint within second.
    So your saying if JV has position don't pass to him because the other team has athletic players? Really?

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    This was such a brutal half to watch. The Raptors playing down to their competition. Lazy uninspired basketball at its finest folks. I hope this recent success doesn't fool them into believing they can turn it on whenever they want. Let's see how they come out in the second half.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X