Game #34: Detroit Pistons 91 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #34: Detroit Pistons 91 - Toronto Raptors 112

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

lol

you're fast brah

Comment

beat me to it haha.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

josh smith vs derozan is an intriguing matchup
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Ross need to come up big during this game. I could see a lot of zone in this game. Protect the paint and we should be good. This game scares me. Raps spend a lot of energy this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Oooo JV vs. Drummond.

JV is probably gassed though... hopefully he can keep Drummond at bay.
            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              Oooo JV vs. Drummond.

Keep in mind that Pistons are on a back-to-back too. Drummond played 36 minutes tonight, Smoove topped 40.. we're looking at a very slow game tomorrow. haha
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Keep in mind that Pistons are on a back-to-back too. Drummond played 36 minutes tonight, Smoove topped 40.. we're looking at a very slow game tomorrow. haha
                Ahh, good to know. Hopefully the game tomorrow doesn't look as horrible as the one from tonight.
                OG is our king

Comment

Pistons lost to the Knicks tonight because Melo did not want to miss from 3! Pistons have a horrendous defense haha Melo kept getting open look after open look
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    Oooo JV vs. Drummond.

JV needs to stop whining whenever he gets called for a foul. He's slowly building a reputation to these refs.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      JV needs to stop whining whenever he gets called for a foul. He's slowly building a reputation to these refs.
                      Meh. Pretty much everyone in the NBA does. Shit, the way West was yapping I was surprised he didn't get a tech.

What he needs to do is not let it frustrate him so much and just keep his head in the game. Today, especially in the 1st half, he was obviously affected by the refs and his foul situation.

Comment

Are we 21st in rebounds per game? Shit, I'm sure we were top 10 at one point. We need to hit the glass better, where is Hans? Gonna be tough to rebound with the DET frontline.

Also, isn't TRoss considered the SF? I think he will be guarding Smith tonight!!

Comment

So Brandon Jennings is he going to be the good jennings or the chuck happy jennings? Honestly Vasquez would be a great PG for Detroit.

Comment

JV and Amir needed to get it together for this game. Both had ineffective and soft efforts

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              Are we 21st in rebounds per game? Shit, I'm sure we were top 10 at one point. We need to hit the glass better, where is Hans? Gonna be tough to rebound with the DET frontline.

Also, isn't TRoss considered the SF? I think he will be guarding Smith tonight!!
                              We were top 10 I believe last week, but it was stats from last 10 games, these are overalls.

When it comes to stating line up matching, yeah maybe, I just don't have that much time finding out the exact matchups, I copy paste ESPN previews, they are actually both (DD n' TR) considered as Guards, so I just pointed out who's starting, that's why there's no position written up there.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                              X