X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I'd take the win even though it's the coyote ugly version. BTW, this Pistons team is so badly put together and Jennings is a terrible PG. The whole team is a joke and a reiteration of how much better the Raps' direction is heading.
    It was the tale of 2 halves. If the Raps played the whole game like they did in the 2nd half....could've easily been a 30-40 point victory

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Now THAT would be hilarious to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i'm actually laughing just thinking about it

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    I'd take the win even though it's the coyote ugly version. BTW, this Pistons team is so badly put together and Jennings is a terrible PG. The whole team is a joke and a reiteration of how much better the Raps' direction is heading.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    yeah I really don't understand why they signed both Jennings and smith ahah and remember when they tried to trade for Rudy? If they got him that team would be the worst passing team by far hahaha
    Now THAT would be hilarious to watch.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    They do at times. But like you said before, they are full of selfish players. It's easy to bait Jennings and Smith especially into playing one-on-one ball. Such dumbasses.
    yeah I really don't understand why they signed both Jennings and smith ahah and remember when they tried to trade for Rudy? If they got him that team would be the worst passing team by far hahaha

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Yeah I know he has no offense but they don't even run him in PnR ot anything lool Detroit has a horrible future
    They do at times. But like you said before, they are full of selfish players. It's easy to bait Jennings and Smith especially into playing one-on-one ball. Such dumbasses.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    He gets no touches because he has no offence. He lives off dunks, which usually means plays created by others, or on putbacks.
    Yeah I know he has no offense but they don't even run him in PnR ot anything lool Detroit has a horrible future

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    I would cry if I was a Detroit fan ahha all there players are selfish and the future of there team Andre Drummond gets no touches or anything haha
    He gets no touches because he has no offence. He lives off dunks, which usually means plays created by others, or on putbacks.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Landry fields doing the Kobe fade away

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Winning feels good.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    I would cry if I was a Detroit fan ahha all there players are selfish and the future of there team Andre Drummond gets no touches or anything haha

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Good bounce back game. Won with D once again

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Novak misses a 3, Fields hits a turn around jumper...what the...?

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Landry 4 MVP

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    I can't think of a PG in the east doing a better job leading his team. Something I have consistently criticized Lowry for. Hope he keeps it up, because to me it's always been his biggest problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X