wow with the 3's

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    wow all jump shots so far.. until that JV lay in

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    This is the game I'd like to see DeMar go into the post more if he's matched up against KCP.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Jennings did a layup over the backboard hahaha

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    The size difference at the SF is crazy ahah

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Pistons sounds really dangerous on paper.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I really like Greg Monroe. Trying to imagine him with the Raps.
    yeah he's misused in Detroit

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    I really like Greg Monroe. Trying to imagine him with the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    NBA.com needs to get their rosters updated...

And stats....These are all pre-trade stats

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Where is Hans?
    He has been out for a week with a re-injured ankle. On the plus side, his shoulder should be getting better. I said before the Miami game that we would have trouble beating both Miami and Indiana without him, and that proved to be the case, especially with the tired legs in the fourth quarter last night.

Casey thought Tyler would be out for the back-to-back, but perhaps will he see some action tonight. The next game is not until Saturday, which gives a few more days rest. Meanwhile, the Raptors really need this win.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    NBA.com needs to get their rosters updated...

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    This game is going to be a tough one. Team needs a win after those 2 losses to rebound for the next batch. Brooklyn as we know, isn't a team we can sleep on either.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    GoingBig wrote: View Post
    JV and Amir needed to get it together for this game. Both had ineffective and soft efforts
    I don't know if you have ever played under the glass but going hard for 32 minutes against a guy who outweighs you by 20-30 pounds and is stronger, and who really really wants deep position, and holding him to 5 of 12 shooting and 8 rebounds is not the description of a soft effort.

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    We lost last night, but moved up to 8th on ESPN power rankings haha. Probably because of Portland's loss as well. We aren't too far behind the clippers for 7th.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Are we 21st in rebounds per game? Shit, I'm sure we were top 10 at one point. We need to hit the glass better, where is Hans? Gonna be tough to rebound with the DET frontline.

Also, isn't TRoss considered the SF? I think he will be guarding Smith tonight!!
    We were top 10 I believe last week, but it was stats from last 10 games, these are overalls.

When it comes to stating line up matching, yeah maybe, I just don't have that much time finding out the exact matchups, I copy paste ESPN previews, they are actually both (DD n' TR) considered as Guards, so I just pointed out who's starting, that's why there's no position written up there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X