Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Big: Healthy Hansbrough or Patterson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of them have their Pros and Cons, I like em both so we could have a Super PF
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
      2 Pat.

Gives you much more on offense with better consistency than Psycho T. Defense wise, I also think 2 Pat is better. The last few games his rotations have been awesome.
      Yeh he is just very solid across the board imo, not just a shooter. He seems pretty smart as well. I enjoy what he brings to the team, and he's perfect for good minutes off the bench every game. Then again I've always felt Psycho T was a good player as well, and I think they can play together.
      Last edited by BigCamB; Sun Jan 12, 2014, 05:33 AM.

Comment

I really like Pat Pat (almost too much...), but Hansborough is a very, very useful player.
        I think having Hansborough as a 3rd big (if he`s cool with the role) is the stuff that championships are made of.
        He can just go in there, frustrate the hell out of every player on the other team, and then Pat Pat can come back and shoot 3s in their angry faces.

Comment

Patterson helped take over the game last night on both ends of the court. The moment that really stands out to me was a defensive stand. Patterson had a big block in the lane. The ball ended up with the Nets who started to cut, and Patterson quickly responded and drew the charge.

We credit Hansbrough with his effort and toughness, largely because there isn't much else to his game. I don't think we give PatPat the same credit because he has more visible skill. He was a +40 last night!!!
          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

i think you will see 2pat shifted into the starting role and hopefully offered an extension in the Amir Johnson mold. Amir will stay on as the backup as well as the backup center. Hansborough and Novak will be trade bait by the deadline. I think Hayes sticks around and is ultimately resigned after next season for that fourth big veteran depth 12minute a night role. Alos you can argue with me about 2pat starting but he is earning it and im not sure where the knock onhis defense is coming but he hedges hard on defense can switch out on most threes and even a lot of twos, can block shots and is very vocal. Also if you look at his development track its been very rocky. The best is yet to come with him.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

not to mention the spacing a Lowry, 2Pat Ross tandem will allow on the floor
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                i think you will see 2pat shifted into the starting role and hopefully offered an extension in the Amir Johnson mold. Amir will stay on as the backup as well as the backup center. Hansborough and Novak will be trade bait by the deadline. I think Hayes sticks around and is ultimately resigned after next season for that fourth big veteran depth 12minute a night role. Alos you can argue with me about 2pat starting but he is earning it and im not sure where the knock onhis defense is coming but he hedges hard on defense can switch out on most threes and even a lot of twos, can block shots and is very vocal. Also if you look at his development track its been very rocky. The best is yet to come with him.
                I think he is more useful off the bench at this point, especially considering Amir's style of play.
                He gives us a legitimate scoring option off of the bench, while Amir can clean up the misses of the starters.
                I think I prefer it this way.

Comment

Patterson is a better player.

Comment

Project Pat is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. I love how everything they said he was terrible at in Sac before the trade he's proven to be good at. He's a fantastic first big off the bench imho.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                    X