Bryan Colangelo - Updated Legacy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I agree that the mood around the team and ACC was low, but it was pretty low the 2 years prior too. Just saying
    In that lock out shorten season ie Cassey's first season .. Bargs looked like he was finally getting it ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
      In that lock out shorten season ie Cassey's first season .. Bargs looked like he was finally getting it ...
      remember when casey used to say "he's our guy come hell or high water"?

Its things like that that remind me casey is not a groundbreaking leader, hes more like a "try not to stand out or step on toes" coach.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
        Ah yes, the infamous 13 game stretch that magically erased the previous 5 years of sucktitude.

Comment

• Even if Colangelo was committed to trading Bargnani, which I don't think is a guarantee given their lengthy love affair, coming out and announcing it on national television is a terrible, terrible idea.

Comment

• BC was an impatient man that screwed the pooch more then he groomed it.

Thanks heaven's we now have methodical GM that doesn't fall in love with players that undermine's his decision making nor throws big money at aging hasbeen players for quick short term fixes and hopes it all works out.

Comment

Working...
            X