No announcement yet.

Game #35: Brooklyn Nets 80 - Toronto Raptors 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But is he an all star? That's, you know, the point of all this.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
      lol, pathetic.
      alright then good talk
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Well i guess that makes sense...CONFOUND YOU GRIZZLIESGURL999
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          alright then good talk
          no it wasn't. Your engagement in the conversation wasn't the least bit reasonable, and more like ignorant flaming. Your feelings hurt over something?

Comment

• Disagreeing with you isn't flaming. And i'm not the one getting my panties in a bunch, novice.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

no it wasn't. Your engagement in the conversation wasn't the least bit reasonable, and more like ignorant flaming. Your feelings hurt over something?
              You know why you get in so many ridiculous arguments? It's because you can't take a fucking hint of criticism or argument against your opinions. He's not out to get you, he's just defending his arguments. Why can't you do the same without turning it into something else?

Comment

• lol, asking for proof, then ignoring it and continuing to babble on is your version of intellectual "disagreeing", hey. Some peoples' children.

Comment

• Listen pooka, maybe you should treat this place like you're at bar with your buddies and shooting the shit. You're not always gonna agree with each other, but you have one common goal - a passion for the Raptors. Each person has an idea of how to better them. No one is right, yet no one is wrong, but at the end of the day, you don't take anything to heart and you move forward.

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Disagreeing with you isn't flaming. And i'm not the one getting my panties in a bunch, novice.
                    Take it outside, both of you. I don't care who started it, you've both made it personal.

If these personal attacks continue in any thread, you'll both get 24-hour bans.

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                      You know why you get in so many ridiculous arguments? It's because you can't take a fucking hint of criticism or argument against your opinions. He's not out to get you, he's just defending his arguments. Why can't you do the same without turning it into something else?
                      Why don't you stay the fuck out? Or at least read how the conversation actually progressed before judging me, boy. He hasn't defended a damn thing. I provided proof of my original statement, which totally discredits his telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, yet he carries on babbling garbage. Truth.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Take it outside, both of you. I don't care who started it, you've both made it personal.

If these personal attacks continue in any thread, you'll both get 24-hour bans.
                        Hey, I tried engaging in a reasonable conversation. I made a comment, and when it was questioned, backed it up. Look how it went from there. Some clown trying to get me banned perhaps? Any chance you see that could be the intent of the stupidity? I'll back off from furthering this, but I've taken note.

Comment

Why don't you stay the fuck out? Or at least read how the conversation actually progressed before judging me, boy. He hasn't defended a damn thing. I provided proof of my original statement, which totally discredits his telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, yet he carries on babbling garbage. Truth.
                          Oh I read it all, and all the other arguments. It's all the same. I don't tend to take sides, but when one side takes things to a completely personal level, why the hell should I listen to them?

As for the bold, don't pull that superiority bullsh!t on me. I've seen it all too many times

Comment

Hey, I tried engaging in a reasonable conversation...

p00ka wrote: View Post
                            Forget the fanboy stuff then, sour cherry picker. How about you take your attitude out of your ass, and look at the bloody numbers
                            There's plenty more out there to support it, but why don't you put your skills where your dismissive mouth is, and tell us what evidence you have that he wasn't.

Mouthy little one, he was in the all -star conversation all over the place, like I said. Now unless you've got something other than mouthing off, go sit down for a time out.
                            lol, pathetic.
                            lol, asking for proof, then ignoring it and continuing to babble on is your version of intellectual "disagreeing", hey. Some peoples' children.
                            And this is from the last 20 replies in only this thread.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post

And this is from the last 20 replies in only this thread.
                              When one has fought with basically everyone he's engaged in conversation with, at some point, said person needs to look in the mirror and ask why it only happens to him.

A little self-reflection can go a long way.

Comment

• If a RR member believes that another RR member has little or nothing to offer, and you find it difficult to just go past the offending member, there is the option of placing them on the ignore list. The you just get messages like this:

"This message is hidden because **** is on your ignore list."

It completely removes the temptation to get into personal squabbles.

Comment

Working...
                                X