X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunkmunky
    replied
    I'm just re-watching the game now...

How is Dick Bavetta still alive? He's undead....

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    I know. It's terrible, isn't it?
    I figure you solved the problem? Was p00ka banned due to this thread or another?

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    p00ka wrote: View Post
    But as you point out, things are looking up!
    ehh its all good. in the end its all about GO RAPS!

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Thats what she said?

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    matt52 gets banned. p00ka does not. something is wrong with this place.
    But as you point out, things are looking up!

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    I love it when I see these threads showing up a couple days after the game. Guaranteed to be some bickering.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    I know. It's terrible, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    If a RR member believes that another RR member has little or nothing to offer, and you find it difficult to just go past the offending member, there is the option of placing them on the ignore list. The you just get messages like this:

"This message is hidden because **** is on your ignore list."

It completely removes the temptation to get into personal squabbles.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Fully wrote: View Post

And this is from the last 20 replies in only this thread.
    When one has fought with basically everyone he's engaged in conversation with, at some point, said person needs to look in the mirror and ask why it only happens to him.

A little self-reflection can go a long way.

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    Hey, I tried engaging in a reasonable conversation...

Forget the fanboy stuff then, sour cherry picker. How about you take your attitude out of your ass, and look at the bloody numbers
    There's plenty more out there to support it, but why don't you put your skills where your dismissive mouth is, and tell us what evidence you have that he wasn't.

Mouthy little one, he was in the all -star conversation all over the place, like I said. Now unless you've got something other than mouthing off, go sit down for a time out.
    lol, pathetic.
    lol, asking for proof, then ignoring it and continuing to babble on is your version of intellectual "disagreeing", hey. Some peoples' children.
    Why don't you stay the fuck out? Or at least read how the conversation actually progressed before judging me, boy. He hasn't defended a damn thing. I provided proof of my original statement, which totally discredits his telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, yet he carries on babbling garbage. Truth.
    And this is from the last 20 replies in only this thread.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Why don't you stay the fuck out? Or at least read how the conversation actually progressed before judging me, boy. He hasn't defended a damn thing. I provided proof of my original statement, which totally discredits his telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, yet he carries on babbling garbage. Truth.
    Oh I read it all, and all the other arguments. It's all the same. I don't tend to take sides, but when one side takes things to a completely personal level, why the hell should I listen to them?

As for the bold, don't pull that superiority bullsh!t on me. I've seen it all too many times

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Take it outside, both of you. I don't care who started it, you've both made it personal.

If these personal attacks continue in any thread, you'll both get 24-hour bans.
    Hey, I tried engaging in a reasonable conversation. I made a comment, and when it was questioned, backed it up. Look how it went from there. Some clown trying to get me banned perhaps? Any chance you see that could be the intent of the stupidity? I'll back off from furthering this, but I've taken note.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X