Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10290030

Demar on the phone with ESPN after bucks game.
    That just proved to me if we get an All-Star that it's going to be DD. Lowry is the better player but who would you rather see at the All-Star game? Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• They should both make it imo. Who is going to make it over Lowry? Jeff teague? please lol

Comment

• Plus DeRozan is second in scoring among SG's in the entire league. D Wade is probably going to start even though he doesn't deserve it

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Plus DeRozan is second in scoring among SG's in the entire league. D Wade is probably going to start even though he doesn't deserve it
          Why don't you think he deserves it?
          Other than points he has better stats in every category and he plays for the 2-time defending champions.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            Other than points he has better stats in every category and he plays for the 2-time defending champions.
            im also confused. if you think d wade doesnt deserve it, i have no idea how you're justifying that DD does.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              That just proved to me if we get an All-Star that it's going to be DD. Lowry is the better player but who would you rather see at the All-Star game? Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              what kind of all star barely shoots above 50% a game? what a joke.

Comment

• It doesn't matter if Wade deserves it or not, he'll get voted in by fans as a starter. But given the physical issues he's had with his knees, I can easily see him sitting out the game anyway, leaving an opening for someone to start in his place (c'mon DeMar!).

I think Wade deserves it, but I also wonder how many all-star quality years he's got left. He could be voted in even after he starts fading, but yeah, not sure he'll really be deserving even possibly next year.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                  Guess i worded that wrong. I meant to say he's not really an all star kinda player anymore. He's gettin old, has crappy knees, not really as explosive a scorer as he used to be. Obviously he's a 2 time champion and multiple time all star but i feel younger guys should get the nod over him. I don't think the all star game means shit to him anymore

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    what kind of all star barely shoots above 50% a game? what a joke.
                    There is probably a long list of guys who do. Are you nuts? what fucking wing player shoots 50 % from the floor besides LeBron? what are you talking about man lol

Comment

• very happy with raps play we are playing the game the way its suppose to be played.
                      patterson is even playing well

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10290030

Demar on the phone with ESPN after bucks game.
                        That was weird. Why was it so weird for me to hear DeMar talk on the phone?
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• amir making top 3 plays of the night

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10290794

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            very happy with raps play we are playing the game the way its suppose to be played.
                            patterson is even playing well
                            I was just lurking on the Bucks site and it's awfully eerie to know what they're feeling like the last couple of years. Hearing things like, "we'll remain competitive despite losing so many games..." then being blown out by 30... Ahh, I'm hoping we never have to go through those moments again... This winning culture sure tastes great!
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                              I was just lurking on the Bucks site and it's awfully eerie to know what they're feeling like the last couple of years. Hearing things like, "we'll remain competitive despite losing so many games..." then being blown out by 30... Ahh, I'm hoping we never have to go through those moments again... This winning culture sure tastes great!
                              the bucks forum on realgm is so funny ahah they want to lose every game by 20 at least haha
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                the bucks forum on realgm is so funny ahah they want to lose every game by 20 at least haha
                                they pissed me off. Talking trash. "I feel bad for their fans, team is going nowhere". Man..their organization didn't even want to **** and now they acting like it was all part of a plan.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X