X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc
    replied
    RPT23 wrote: View Post
    I was just lurking on the Bucks site and it's awfully eerie to know what they're feeling like the last couple of years. Hearing things like, "we'll remain competitive despite losing so many games..." then being blown out by 30... Ahh, I'm hoping we never have to go through those moments again... This winning culture sure tastes great!
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    the bucks forum on realgm is so funny ahah they want to lose every game by 20 at least haha
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    they pissed me off. Talking trash. "I feel bad for their fans, team is going nowhere". Man..their organization didn't even want to **** and now they acting like it was all part of a plan.
    Ahhhh, it's amazing what a month of winning does eh fellas? Cause that was us in late November/early December with respect to how we saw this Raptors team and franchise.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    amir making top 3 plays of the night

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10290794
    Meh. Not a great top 3. Glad Amir got in since he didn't make the NBA Top 10, but JJ Hickson's poster is easily at least top 3...

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    This is too ignorant, sorry. But it's very inappropriate to talk like this, even if it's on Raptors board.
    You have a point. If we bash them like that, we're no better than they are...

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    very happy with raps play we are playing the game the way its suppose to be played.
    patterson is even playing well
    Told you to wait and see

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Ahah they were so bad that they have no choice but to **** lmao and they wasted all there cap space on Ilyasova, Butler, Mayp, Sanders! Even if their young players become stars they can't resign them haha the bucks fans arnt even fans really they just some idiots
    This is too ignorant, sorry. But it's very inappropriate to talk like this, even if it's on Raptors board.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    they pissed me off. Talking trash. "I feel bad for their fans, team is going nowhere". Man..their organization didn't even want to **** and now they acting like it was all part of a plan.
    Ahah they were so bad that they have no choice but to **** lmao and they wasted all there cap space on Ilyasova, Butler, Mayp, Sanders! Even if their young players become stars they can't resign them haha the bucks fans arnt even fans really they just some idiots

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    they pissed me off. Talking trash. "I feel bad for their fans, team is going nowhere". .
    Seems a little ironic coming from them!

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    the bucks forum on realgm is so funny ahah they want to lose every game by 20 at least haha

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    RPT23 wrote: View Post
    I was just lurking on the Bucks site and it's awfully eerie to know what they're feeling like the last couple of years. Hearing things like, "we'll remain competitive despite losing so many games..." then being blown out by 30... Ahh, I'm hoping we never have to go through those moments again... This winning culture sure tastes great!

Leave a comment:

• RPT23
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    very happy with raps play we are playing the game the way its suppose to be played.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    amir making top 3 plays of the night

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10290794

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10290030

Demar on the phone with ESPN after bucks game.
    That was weird. Why was it so weird for me to hear DeMar talk on the phone?

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    akashsingh wrote: View Post
    what kind of all star barely shoots above 50% a game? what a joke.
    There is probably a long list of guys who do. Are you nuts? what fucking wing player shoots 50 % from the floor besides LeBron? what are you talking about man lol

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Why don't you think he deserves it?
    Other than points he has better stats in every category and he plays for the 2-time defending champions.
    Guess i worded that wrong. I meant to say he's not really an all star kinda player anymore. He's gettin old, has crappy knees, not really as explosive a scorer as he used to be. Obviously he's a 2 time champion and multiple time all star but i feel younger guys should get the nod over him. I don't think the all star game means shit to him anymore

Leave a comment:

Working...
X