Game #36: Milwaukee Bucks 94 - Toronto Raptors 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Only if we take them lightly. Also Boston just returned from 0-5 west coast swing and are off until Wednesday which also could be a dangerous game for us.
    they still have houston tomorrow. i'm not worried about boston at all.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      they still have houston tomorrow. i'm not worried about boston at all.
      Ok I did not see that.

Comment

Jonas vs. LARRY SANDERS! should be interesting.

He hasn't been playing well at all this season.. already 3 ejections.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Must win game. Seriously doe
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Jonas vs. LARRY SANDERS! should be interesting.

He hasn't been playing well at all this season.. already 3 ejections.
            not so fast

'Sanders was ejected from Saturday's game against the Thunder after delivering an elbow to the head of Steven Adams. He is facing a possible suspension and is questionable to play Monday against the Raptors. '

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              not so fast

'Sanders was ejected from Saturday's game against the Thunder after delivering an elbow to the head of Steven Adams. He is facing a possible suspension and is questionable to play Monday against the Raptors.'
              even better
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

i also agree with how good this looks and 2nd the nomination of you doing the work for me. haha.

nice to see the raps ahead in every category except the assists (which should change before the seasons end)

this is the epitome of a game we should not lose.

Comment

JV is going to stomp on Sanders.

Comment

not so fast

'Sanders was ejected from Saturday's game against the Thunder after delivering an elbow to the head of Steven Adams. He is facing a possible suspension and is questionable to play Monday against the Raptors. '
                    Sanders is a nut case haha he's always getting suspended
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I will be upset if we lose to the belt to the Bucks...
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

not so fast

Doesn't matter. Raps should easily beat the Bucks with or without Sanders.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOOOL were playing the Bucks and the fear is still so real...
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            JV is going to stomp on Sanders.
                            If Sanders got frustrated with Adams' play, he'll try to murder JV, if he isnt suspended

Comment

Time to put some space between us and .500

Henson plays really well against us, so if Sanders is suspended he will see much more floor time. Amir/JV need to be really physical against him and break him early.

Comment

Think I read that Henson is supposed to be out a few games with an ankle sprain?

Comment

Working...
                                X