No announcement yet.

Game #36: Milwaukee Bucks 94 - Toronto Raptors 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Years of consistently losing has me jaded. This should be an easy win right? I'm dreading that the Raptors will play to the level of their competition and give this one to Milwaukee just as the 3rd seed is finally up for grabs (with Atlanta's loss yesterday).

Comment

@JLew1050: #Raptors have recalled guard Dwight Buycks from the D-League. He averaged 12.4 points and 4.0 assists in 5 games for the Bakersfield Jam
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Wow, if Ridnour is going to be guarding Demar, then Casey better give him some looks in the post.

But first, put Henson/ Sanders in foul trouble by running the offense through our bigs.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
          Wow, if Ridnour is going to be guarding Demar, then Casey better give him some looks in the post.

But first, put Henson/ Sanders in foul trouble by running the offense through our bigs.
          Sanders will do that himself. 5.1 fouls per 36 over his career, up to 5.6 this year.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Great, then hopefully Pshyco T will play tonight and they can have an elbow brawl
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Gott take it to the paint tonight.... hard and often.

Comment

Great, then hopefully Pshyco T will play tonight and they can have an elbow brawl
                When is Tyler coming back anyway? We could really use him back
                OG is our king

Comment

All we do is win win win no matter what.....
                  and we gonna take the third seed and we go stay there stay there
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    When is Tyler coming back anyway? We could really use him back
                    tyler is a game time decision for tonight.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      tyler is a game time decision for tonight.
                      Eric koreen is saying he probably wont play, still some soreness.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                        Eric koreen is saying he probably wont play, still some soreness.
                        No need to rush him for a game against the Bucks (or even for the Celtics).

Comment

Sanders fouls like crazy haha
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Kinda off topic but we got the third toughest schedule in the league
                            just sayin
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Watchout for John Henson. This guy is a beast in the making.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

start game START!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X