Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Playoff Competion at the 3/4 Seed - How do we Match-Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we play Charlotte , Detroit, Washington, Atlanta. we could win for sure Brooklyn has a lot of experience so I could see them winning. I couldn't see New York beating us but they have a chance.
    ya dun noe

Comment

I think we are capable of beating all those teams in a series. I would prefer to avoid CHI, BKN, and NYK due to experience in the case of the latter, and Thibs plus defence for the former. Preferably DET tho.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
        I think we are capable of beating all those teams in a series. I would prefer to avoid CHI, BKN, and NYK due to experience in the case of the latter, and Thibs plus defence for the former. Preferably DET tho.
        Agreed, I would've thrown ATL in the mix, but we don't have to worry about the boobless Horford.
        Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
        Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
        Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

The Washington Wizards
          #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Wrong attitude.

We'll win on our merits, not depending on the matchup. You think MIA or IND are worried about who they get in the first round?

Loser's mentality. Gotta break that habit. Team plays like it should, won't matter who's taking the beating.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
            X