• Show
Clear All

• Balls. Ah Well, let's look forward to Minnesota

Comment

• what. the. fuw.

Comment

• So much badness in this game. So brutal. It hurt my eyes

Comment

• We got killed on the boards and second chance points, we couldn't make free throws and came out with shitty effort! Good game raptors
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They laid an egg. Not a good game plan. Just one of those nights. You tip your hat to the Celtics on the win and you move on. No point dwelling on it. They have a tough game versus Minnesota next and they're gonna see a MUCH better version of Sullinger (who was fantastic tonight - 25 points on 14 shots! and 20 boards) in Kevin Love.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Being a good team is about winning the games you're supposed to win and some of the games you aren't. I'd say the raptors have done that over the past 5weeks. Ya I'd say they are good. I'd also say they are far from great
              They sure proved that tonight.

Comment

• We deserved to lose this game & we did. I hope it sends a message to the team that you CANNOT look past an opponent. If they showed the same effort in the 4th as they dis the first 3, we'd blow them out of the water. But that didn't happen, Casey should grill them after this loss.

Looking forward to the response on Friday
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• The Raptors played like a couple of Bargnanis in tonight's loss, shame to be on top of the division.

Raptors
                  Lowry played great in the 4th quarter but he lacked motivation for tonight's game but still managed to carry the torch for tonight
                  DeRozan played like Rudy Gay, chucking up shots in the 4th quarter to fill up his stats
                  Ross had an off night
                  Amir still need to recover from the flu and get better
                  Val got manhandled by Sullinger

Celtics
                  Phil Pressey is the new "DeRozan-Stopper"
                  Avery Bradley played like an allstar tonight
                  Gerald Wallace played like his former Bobcats self, schooled Ross and played tough defense on him
                  Jeff Green had an off night but still managed to play tough defense on the Raptors
                  Sullinger SHAQ-ed us tonight

Overall, we lost to the ****ing Celtics because we 1) thought we could own this game 2) looked down upon them so didn't take this seriously. From now on, we need to take every game seriously

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    They sure proved that tonight.
                    It's one game. The wizards beat the heat by 17 and were up 30 at one point.
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                      The Raptors played like a couple of Bargnanis in tonight's loss, shame to be on top of the division.

Raptors
                      Lowry played great in the 4th quarter but he lacked motivation for tonight's game but still managed to carry the torch for tonight
                      DeRozan played like Rudy Gay, chucking up shots in the 4th quarter to fill up his stats
                      Ross had an off night
                      Amir still need to recover from the flu and get better
                      Val got manhandled by Sullinger

Celtics
                      Phil Pressey is the new "DeRozan-Stopper"
                      Avery Bradley played like an allstar tonight
                      Gerald Wallace played like his former Bobcats self, schooled Ross and played tough defense on him
                      Jeff Green had an off night but still managed to play tough defense on the Raptors
                      Sullinger SHAQ-ed us tonight

Overall, we lost to the ****ing Celtics because we 1) thought we could own this game 2) looked down upon them so didn't take this seriously. From now on, we need to take every game seriously
                      lol 20 pts on 21 shots is allstar worthy??

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        So much badness in this game. So brutal. It hurt my eyes
                        Amir Johnson and JV should be embarassed. Jared Sullinger ate them alive tonight. There was one possession in the 3rd where Sullinger grabbed 3 straight offensive rebounds. Unbelievable. Amir looked sluggish. And he's played like that the last 3-4 games. JV played like a stiff.

Also, Dwane Casey should stop calling timeouts because the Raps usually ends up turning the ball over or taking a bad shot.

For example, 77-74. DC called a timeout. DeRozan ended up shooting an airball. Not sure if he was trying to make a pass to Amir or what.

Another one, 81-78. Raps ball. DC called a timeout. DeRozan ended up taking a tough fadeaway shot. Are you kidding me??
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm not defending our bad play, but JV was sick tonight so I'll give him a pass.

Everyone else... bleh.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• There's going to be bad nights where nothing goes right.

There's also losing to a undermanned ****ing team. Pathetic.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• looks like sacramento going to beat timberwolves. if we don't, thats just even more pathetic.

Comment

• amir johnson is regressing back to his career stats.

sell sell sell

Comment

Working...
                                X