Rookie-Sophmore Game: JV and T-Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie-Sophmore Game: JV and T-Ross

Anybody think that these 2 will get into the game this year?

Also, what are the chances of T-Ross returning to (and winning) the Slam Dunk Contest this year?
    OG is our king

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
    I needed this thread..... I mean we needed this thread
    t ross has already been getting recognition from around the league no one expected him to be a starter and actually win with him upfront.
    jv has always been getting love from everyone.
    i hope there on the same team tho but it'd actually be cool if they were on different teams, I wonder who would poster who first

for the dunk contest I think Ross is up for it he seemed pretty serious in the interview with Matt....
    yes it feels weird quoting myself
    Devlin: I've seen you grab rebounds where your shoulders are above the rim ever tried touching the top of the backboard?
    TRoss: nahh, I haven't, I'll try that sometime
    Devlin: well in the offseason dont do it now just go up there and see how high you can get
    TRoss: hahah I'll try that out in the summer time
    Devlin: maybe in the dunk contest
    TRoss: that'd be nice, That'd be nice
    Devlin: you'll be back there I can imagine
    TRoss: yah yes sure yah
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

ohh ...and its not the rookie vs soph game any more it's Shaq vs Chuck just sayin
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

jonas, maybe. terrence? no.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          jonas, maybe. terrence? no.
          but but but terence is our MVP
          terrence, yes. Jonas, maybe

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            but but but terence is our MVP
            terrence, yes. Jonas, maybe
            Look we know you don't like JV. But get real JV is a surefire pick over Ross don't even kid yourself. Like i love me some T Ross corner triples and fastbreak jams but JV has a larger impact on the team winning. But i'm pretty sure they'll both get in so no worries

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Look we know you don't like JV. But get real JV is a surefire pick over Ross don't even kid yourself. Like i love me some T Ross corner triples and fastbreak jams but JV has a larger impact on the team winning. But i'm pretty sure they'll both get in so no worries
              loool I was joking.....
              and how bout we give them half and half share on the team winning

Comment

loool I was joking.....
                and how bout we give them half and half share on the team winning
                Eh i'll give you like 60% JV, 40 % T Ross. Best offer i can do

Comment

Eh i'll give you like 60% JV, 40 % T Ross. Best offer i can do
                  50/50 or we can go 49% JV and 51% TRoss

Comment

50/50 or we can go 49% JV and 51% TRoss
                    Hell no! you crazy

Comment

Hell no! you crazy
                      100% derozan
                      the rest got nothing on him pshhhh

Comment

Ross should be int the Rising stars game, Thee 3-point contest and the Dunk Contest. Kid deserves it
                        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

It's 8 aside right?

I think they both have a really good shot because 3 of the locks (Lillard, Drummond, Davis) might make the real game so they would skip out on the sophomore game.

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                            Ross should be int the Rising stars game, Thee 3-point contest and the Dunk Contest. Kid deserves it
                            I agree, but boy, is the kid gonna be tired after all of this

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              It's 8 aside right?

I think they both have a really good shot because 3 of the locks (Lillard, Drummond, Davis) might make the real game so they would skip out on the sophomore game.
                              I remember that Kyrie Irving was in both the Rookie-Soph game and the All Star game last year though. Might happen again?

Both of our sophomores weren't included last year (JV due to injury, and T Ross wasn't chosen) so it will be interesting to see what happens this year.
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X