Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie-Sophmore Game: JV and T-Ross

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I agree, haven't watched it in years.
    Last edited by BigCamB; Thu Jan 16, 2014, 12:53 AM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Guys who played last year who TRoss and Val are better than:

      Andrew Nicholson; Dion Waiters; Tyler Zeller; MKG (hurt all year); Alexey Shved

      Guys who you can argue about them being better than: Harrison Barnes; Bradley Beal (probably no argument, take Beal).

      There should be some spots available.

      Comment


      • #33
        I'll be shocked if Val doesn't make it. Ross should too, but he's more dicey.
        @sweatpantsjer

        Comment


        • #34
          white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Not sure anyone cares. THey changed it to try and generate some kind of buzz....but really, it's always boring.

          Shit, the whole all-star weekend is pretty damn boring.

          I would be perfectly fine with neither guy getting invited for anything. Lets them rest.
          Yeah, I only watch because it's interesting.. but there's a difference between interesting and enjoyable.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

          Comment


          • #35
            JV is a lock for this game, Ross is likely to get in
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

            Comment


            • #36
              isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              Yeah, I only watch because it's interesting.. but there's a difference between interesting and enjoyable.
              I'm mostly interested in the 3 point shootout and Dunk Contest during All Star Weekend. I don't really look forward to the actual games if one of our guys isn't in them.
              OG is our king

              Comment


              • #37
                consmap wrote: View Post
                I'm mostly interested in the 3 point shootout and Dunk Contest during All Star Weekend. I don't really look forward to the actual games if one of our guys isn't in them.
                When was the last time the dunk contest was actually interesting? Post-VC there has been absolutely nothing worthwhile to watch.


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

                Comment


                • #38
                  iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  When was the last time the dunk contest was actually interesting? Post-VC there has been absolutely nothing worthwhile to watch.


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                  Jason Richardson in '02/'03 and Dwight in '08. Everything else has been pretty bad.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    When was the last time the dunk contest was actually interesting? Post-VC there has been absolutely nothing worthwhile to watch.


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                    Lol I remember that last year was a disaster


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OG is our king

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Charles and Shaw love bigs JV is going would be a surprise if he isnt in the game this year. Injury kept him out last year.T Ross has a good shot his shooting has been good lately, and he is slam dunk champ.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Charles and Shaw love bigs JV is going would be a surprise if he isnt in the game this year. Injury kept him out last year.T Ross has a good shot his shooting has been good lately, and he is slam dunk champ.
                        Defending slam dunk champ. Hopefully this year he jumps over a
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Defending slam dunk champ. Hopefully this year he jumps over a
                          nahh hopefully he jumps over
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            hate to change the topic but this thread was the one that fit most to what i was bout to say
                            not sure if yall read it, its on the front page
                            HES THINKING BOUT GOING IN THE THREE POINT CONTEST OMAGODDDDDD YAAAAAYYYYY
                            and maybe the dunk contest ohhh baby
                            Raptors Republic: So I have to ask the question…dunk contest?

                            Terrence Ross: Yeah, I mean…

                            Raptors Republic: The people want it, man.

                            Terrence Ross: I know , but at the same time it’s gonna be a lot on my legs. I was thinking about trying to do the 3-point contest but I don’t know how that goes. Who knows?

                            Ross is shooting 41.4 percent on threes this season, 23rd among qualified shooters, and he ranks 24th with 67 made triple. So he has a case, though it’s not as obvious a case as his dunk contest candidacy.

                            Raptors Republic: And the defending champs tend not to do that well. (Since 2000, defending champs are 1-for-8, though they’ve made the finals six times.) Not many guys, except for Nate.

                            Terrence Ross: Vince, he did it once. He won and then after that (didn’t go back). That’s what I kind of want to do but at the same time, there’s a lot of pressure to try and go back into it, so…who knows, who knows?

                            Raptors Republic: You working on a couple dunks just in case?

                            Terrence Ross: Yeah, I got a couple things. I’m always thinking about stuff. I don’t know what I’m gonna do.

                            Raptors Republic: Can you give me a scoop on any?

                            Terrence Ross: DeMar has some stuff for me. It might be a little similar to last year but at the same time a lot different. Who knows?
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X