X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best gambling odds for Raps to win the East at 81:1

other sites have it at around 51:1, one site as low as 34:1
    http://www.oddschecker.com/basketbal...ference/winner

If the real odds are less than 81:1, I'd say that's a pretty good gamble. All it would take is for a star or two to tweak a knee and suddenly, the proposition doesn't seem that far fetched.

I mean, put down a simple 10$, and you could win 810$, I think I might

Definitely worth a small look at 81:1.

Comment

rus wrote: View Post
      other sites have it at around 51:1, one site as low as 34:1
      http://www.oddschecker.com/basketbal...ference/winner

If the real odds are less than 81:1, I'd say that's a pretty good gamble. All it would take is for a star or two to tweak a knee and suddenly, the proposition doesn't seem that far fetched.

I mean, put down a simple 10$, and you could win 810$, I think I might
      How do they give payout if you bet and win?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        How do they give payout if you bet and win?
        It's their business, they wouldnt put such bets if they would not have the money.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Not gonna happen... You'd better bet on Milos Raonic to win Australian Open tennis tournament at 200:1, or Gael Monfils at 100:1. I'd rather bet my money on Monfils than hope for The Raptors to surpass the Pacers and the Heat to win the East, even if the odds would be equal, but I guess this thread is not about gambling, isn't it?
          Last edited by japetas; Wed Jan 15, 2014, 05:10 PM.
          (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

Win the east as in come 1st place? Or as in win the Eastern conference finals?
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Win the east as in come 1st place? Or as in win the Eastern conference finals?
              Great question! Those are two completely different tasks.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Pretty sure it's make the NBA Finals.

Comment

Working...
                X