Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowry/Derozan - best backcourt in the East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    *championship contending* offers, which i highly doubt the raptors will be in that position in 2016. hell, it looks like we can't even get vince carter back since he wants to stay with the mavs now.
    Thats just it though, any team with an already solid core will be a championship contender with Kevin durant on their roster. He knows that.

Is OKC a championship contender without him? That's doubtful.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Thats just it though, any team with an already solid core will be a championship contender with Kevin durant on their roster. He knows that.

Is OKC a championship contender without him? That's doubtful.
      Maybe if Steven Adams becomes Dwight Howard, I could see it happening hahahahah
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Maybe if Steven Adams becomes Dwight Howard, I could see it happening hahahahah
        The White Dwight?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Hate to burst anyone's bubbles. But i can't see KD going anywhere. He's like a hero there in OKC. I also remember an interview a couple of years ago where KD mentioned he likes to spend the rest of his career in OKC.

And really, if you're KD, why would you leave?? OKC is a perennial championship contending team. He loves it there. The people there loves him. And he's going to get paid, he's going to get a good offer from the Thunder for sure once he becomes a FA. So why would you leave?

If you want a big name free agent. You target Kevin Love.
          Heck, if they get Love then they might actually become attractive to Durant.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Hate to burst anyone's bubbles. But i can't see KD going anywhere. He's like a hero there in OKC. I also remember an interview a couple of years ago where KD mentioned he likes to spend the rest of his career in OKC.

And really, if you're KD, why would you leave?? OKC is a perennial championship contending team. He loves it there. The people there loves him. And he's going to get paid, he's going to get a good offer from the Thunder for sure once he becomes a FA. So why would you leave?

If you want a big name free agent. You target Kevin Love.
            The only reason OKC is a perennial contender is because they've had Durant and Westbrook since the team first existed but they're a small market organization which means they don't have enough money to surround those guys with more talent which is why the couldn't hold o to Harden.
            Durant made those comments a few years ago when he was on a high and everything was happy. Now though, he hasn't won yet a.d he's hungry and if OKC can't get players to help him out so he doesn't have to drop fifty every night I think he'll eventually start peaking over the fence at greener grass.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              The only reason OKC is a perennial contender is because they've had Durant and Westbrook since the team first existed but they're a small market organization which means they don't have enough money to surround those guys with more talent which is why the couldn't hold o to Harden.
              Durant made those comments a few years ago when he was on a high and everything was happy. Now though, he hasn't won yet a.d he's hungry and if OKC can't get players to help him out so he doesn't have to drop fifty every night I think he'll eventually start peaking over the fence at greener grass.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
              The decision part two.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                The decision part two.
                Except this time ill actually care!
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Except this time ill actually care!
                  Well, we all knew 100% LeBron would not come here.

Comment

Well, we all knew 100% LeBron would not come here.
                    i dont know. i could have seen him say.
                    "Im gonna take my talents to wasaga beach. Joing the Toronto Raptors. Join my boy Chris Bosh"

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      i dont know. i could have seen him say.
                      "Im gonna take my talents to wasaga beach. Joing the Toronto Raptors. Join my boy Chris Bosh"
                      Then Dwyane Wade comes here.

Comment

Then Dwyane Wade comes here.
                        and then we got ourselves the bandwagan city

Comment

• Why would Colangelo sign LeBron when he had Bargnani. They are both natural power forwards with inside-outside game.

Comment

• Just to reply to the topic, so far John Wall & Bradley Beal look amazing, and now that they've gone farther in the playoff's, you could argue that Lowry/DeRozan are running 2nd.

Comment

• Not sure how Beal and Wall are "looking amazing" when Wall bricks everything in sight. 0,34%FG with 0,182 from 3. Pacers are playing off him and since he can't shoot, he attempts crazy passes and his turnovers are going up.

I'd much rather have DeRozan and Lowry.
                              Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                                Why would Colangelo sign LeBron when he had Bargnani. They are both natural power forwards with inside-outside game.
                                Lebron plays small forward and if you had the chance to either have bargnani or lebron. Only a complete dumbass would take bargnani.

Comment

Working...
                                X