Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowry/Derozan - best backcourt in the East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Lebron plays small forward and if you had the chance to either have bargnani or lebron. Only a complete dumbass would take bargnani.
    *whoosh*
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Lebron plays small forward and if you had the chance to either have bargnani or lebron. Only a complete dumbass would take bargnani.
      I respectfully disagree, Bargnani has more size and a better shooting touch, which makes him the second coming of Dirk.
      Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
        I respectfully disagree, Bargnani has more size and a better shooting touch, which makes him the second coming of Dirk.
        And he has a better face for pasta commercials.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Not to mention that Bargnani is younger and has more potential. Besides, he averages more blocks which makes him a better defensive player. I'm surprised someone would choose LeBron.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
            Not to mention that Bargnani is younger and has more potential. Besides, he averages more blocks which makes him a better defensive player. I'm surprised someone would choose LeBron.
            RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            And he has a better face for pasta commercials.
            No to mention he makes less money then Lebron and has more years to his contract, which makes it easier to have him as a franchise cornerstone.
            Myself (March 2014):
            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• this thread has taken a great turn
              "Bruno?
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                Wait wait wait, Bargnani has blocks?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  Advanced stats shows he blocks a whooping 2,4% of opponent 2 point fieldgoal try as oppose to the abysmal 1,6% of Lebron.
                  Myself (March 2014):

Comment

• I thought this was the thread to debate best backcourts in the East? LBJ? Bargnani? Get that garbage outta here!

Comment

Not sure how Beal and Wall are "looking amazing" when Wall bricks everything in sight. 0,34%FG with 0,182 from 3. Pacers are playing off him and since he can't shoot, he attempts crazy passes and his turnovers are going up.

I'd much rather have DeRozan and Lowry.
                      You realize Washington have been playing the 2 top defensive teams in the entire league right? And we played one of the top 10 worst defensive teams in the league. AND lost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        I have never seen such a thing as Bargs attempting to play passable defense
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          I have never seen such a thing as Bargs attempting to play passable defense
                          Oh I've seen him attempt. Just not succeed.

It's kinda sad because if he weren't so just - I don't even know, Bargnani? - he'd be so good. He's a 7 footer who moves well with nice touch.

He just really doesn't understand basketball.
                          Last edited by stooley; Thu May 15, 2014, 09:44 AM.
                          "Bruno?
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            You realize Washington have been playing the 2 top defensive teams in the entire league right? And we played one of the top 10 worst defensive teams in the league. AND lost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Wall and Beal aren't getting double teamed from halfcourt. What costs the raptors that series was much more the lack of constant productivity of the supporting cast than the play of Lowry/DeRozan.

Gortat/Nene are playing great and releasing pressure of their guards.
                            Myself (March 2014):

Comment

Wall and Beal aren't getting double teamed from halfcourt. What costs the raptors that series was much more the lack of constant productivity of the supporting cast than the play of Lowry/DeRozan.

This. Our front court is not comparable to Washington's on the offensive end, at least not in this year's playoffs.

Comment

nene and gortat have definitely been monsters in their playoff run so far.
                                but why are people all of a sudden saying lowry and derozan were constantly being double teamed? they weren't.

Comment

Working...
                                X