Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowry/Derozan - best backcourt in the East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    how? whats a crucial element missing from derozans game to actually make him more of a rounded player?
    When you said Bradley Beal is a way more well rounded player then derozan it doesn't just mean 3pt shooting ability, your right that Derozan isn't a consistent 3pt shooter like Beal but Derozan is the better rebounder, passer and scorer then Beal is so how can you say that Beal is way better then derozan in an all round game when that just isn't true? Beal on the season averages
    PPG:17.4

RPG: 3.6

APG: 3.0

SPG: 0.8

BPG: 0.2

And Derozan averages
    PPG: 21.3

RPG: 4.5

APG: 3.6

SPG: 1.2

BPG: 0.5

So that's why I called you a troll because when you said Beal is a way more rounded player then derozan. Your simply wrong and I have the stats to back it up

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    DeRozan is a better defender, better ball handler, and a wayy better scorer. He puts up 21 ppg without a consistent 3 pt shot
    did you just try and tell a really bad joke? i like derozan, but pretty much none of that is true.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    how? whats a crucial element missing from derozans game to actually make him more of a rounded player?
    DeRozan is a better defender, better ball handler, and a wayy better scorer. He puts up 21 ppg without a consistent 3 pt shot

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    hahaha troll

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    easy. 3 point shooting. huge difference. done.
    hahaha troll

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    I insist who is Beal a way more rounded player then Derozan? And since you said way it better be huge difference.
    easy. 3 point shooting. huge difference. done.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    oh sure. lets do it the other way. wall already averages more assists in his 3rd year than lowry does now, whos having a career high after 8 seasons. along with more assists, wall also averages more ppg. wall is a better FT shooter, equal rebounder, and more steals and even blocks than lowry averages after 8 seasons. wall even gets to the line more. 3 point shooter-wise, lowry has the one up on that.

all this and 4 years younger than lowry is.

i could do the same thing with beal vs derozan if you really insist.
    I insist who is Beal a way more rounded player then Derozan? And since you said way it better be huge difference.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Didn't realize the question was "best upside in the East"
    oh sure. lets do it the other way. wall already averages more assists in his 3rd year than lowry does now, whos having a career high after 8 seasons. along with more assists, wall also averages more ppg. wall is a better FT shooter, equal rebounder, and more steals and even blocks than lowry averages after 8 seasons. wall even gets to the line more. 3 point shooter-wise, lowry has the one up on that.

all this and 4 years younger than lowry is.

i could do the same thing with beal vs derozan if you really insist.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    pretty easy. more upside. stats are already comparable with DD and Lowry, except the latter two are way older. bradley is a way more rounded player than DD will ever be.
    Didn't realize the question was "best upside in the East"

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    Based on that list I would say yes, we do have the best backcourt in the East. I don't see how you can say Wall/Beal when Derozan/Lowry just absolutely dominated them 2 weeks ago.
    pretty easy. more upside. stats are already comparable with DD and Lowry, except the latter two are way older. bradley is a way more rounded player than DD will ever be.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Jan 16, 2014, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Based on that list I would say yes, we do have the best backcourt in the East. I don't see how you can say Wall/Beal when Derozan/Lowry just absolutely dominated them 2 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I still think Hill/Stephenson is better as of right now. Hill is really underrated, playing with the likes of George and Roy Hibbert. He's been as important their success as anyone else this year. Stephenson has had a breakout year.

Kinda off topic, but Rondo/Bradley could be great in a couple years (barring any Rondo trade).
    LOL Hill/Stephnson? Why has nobody called this guy out? Hill and his 10 pts 3 assists per. Derozan vs Stephenson is close, maybe lead going to Lance, but Lowry blows Hill out of the water, this year and every year. Hell, he has a 13.3 PER to Lowry's TWENTY.

I know people hate giving us the "best of" anything, but our 2 best starters are better than Indiana's two worst starters, believe it or not.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    I can understand the desire to include Lebron, but c'mon, he can play all 5 positions and is listed as the SF, ignore him for the sake of argument. He is better alone than most of those combos listed above.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think it's LeBron and Wade. I don't care what LeBron's player card says. He's no more a forward than Magic was. He handles more typical back court duties than Demar.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Yeah he's pretty much the starting PG on the heat Chalmers is a spot up shooter

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think it's LeBron and Wade. I don't care what LeBron's player card says. He's no more a forward than Magic was. He handles more typical back court duties than Demar.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    ^^ This. But based on JawsGT's list i'd take the Wall/Beal combo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X