Game #38: Minnesota Timberwolves 89 - Toronto Raptors 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #shaqtin' ^^^
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Lowry got a lot of love on the T'Wolves boards
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• 3rd best team in the east ...

Comment

• Lowry. CLUTCH, THEN BOUNCE

http://sports.yahoo.com/loop/nba-2014011728-912516273

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Mr. Turiaf had nothing to say.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
              Flop much Kevin?

Was that Love or Shved?

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
                More than any sport, I feel like officials overstep their bounds and really fuck up the flow in basketball.
                You could say football is worse, but it doesn't mess with momentum like it does in basketball.
                I firmly believe the refs handed Brooklyn their run the other day.
                They took the Raptors right out, and refs have the ability to do that (and do it far too often) in basketball.
                I don't know if you guys have ever read Tim Donaghy's tell all memoir, I'd link it if I was home, but it's a pretty interesting look at just how much influence the refs had and how they use (and abuse) that influence.
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Was that Love or Shved?
                  Kevin Martin.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Lucky Lowry didn't get T'd up for taunting.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      I don't know if you guys have ever read Tim Donaghy's tell all memoir, I'd link it if I was home, but it's a pretty interesting look at just how much influence the refs had and how they use (and abuse) that influence.
                      Haven't read it, I'll definitely check it out.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        i cant seem to find it, would appreciate a link

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          If you watched it live. He said Fuck you or somethin, right as Lowry was turning around lol

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            i cant seem to find it, would appreciate a link
                            Its not the entire book, just select segments, but it's enough to get the point across. It's actually ridiculous the power they yield and abuse.

Ill link it for you as soon as I can
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                            X