50 wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig wrote: View Post
    ok im hungover, so my math might suck.... isnt 30-14 like 16 games over .500?

they are already 2 game sover

so thats 18 games over .500

.500 is 41 wins.

41 + 18 = 69

thats 69 wins no?

fuck, I think im drunk
    Craig you should probably delete this post.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

.500 is 41 wins.

41 + 18 = 69

thats 69 wins no?

fuck, I think im drunk
      This is by far my favourite post hands down.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

.500 is 41 wins.

41 + 18 = 69

thats 69 wins no?

fuck, I think im drunk
        Classic SuperJudge!

Comment

.500 is 41 wins.

41 + 18 = 69

thats 69 wins no?

fuck, I think im drunk
          Were you drinking with Colangelo again?

Comment

I might have been, there were a lot of people there

one of them had a guitar

Comment

Even after losing to the lakers, the 50 win season is a possibility. This is how bad East is this year.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                Hollinger's playoff odds has been predicting we'll win 50 games for the last week and a half, so I'd definitely say it's possible. Heck, we even "won" 63 games in on of his simulations (he runs 5000 every night). A LOT would have to go right to hit that mark though and I'd be happy with anything 48 and over.
                and with those two shitty losses, hollinger now stipulates we're gonna max out at a projected 48 wins instead of 50. we just lost about 6% from our odds of being atlantic division champs.

still another half a season to go.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  Agreed, not possible at this point in the year though lol. Also not realistic but fck it, aim high haha
                  If we're sticking with unrealistic expectations, why stop at 82? Make it 98 (i.e 82 plus a 16-game playoff winning streak).

Comment

at this point i'd settle for 21 wins.

Comment

Over two seasons - absolutely

Comment

It's obvious that the team is in the rut of, were good we should win. They are not committing to defense as of late, no one is enforcing their will on the court, we look different every night we come to play. They come flat and turn it on, or we get beat straight up.

We have been playing 9 guys and it looks good, but why is the second unit always coming in to get the lead for the starters?

Our starters have to play like pros, no matter what happens. Were hanging heads after bad plays there's nobody rushing to help each other up, all which was happening during their streak.

We think were good, and deserve respect, but c'mon 20 games it was a good run. But to win here we gotta get someone who keeps our steady pace, and we don't have it. We play to much to the competitions level, that starts with the pg I am sorry fellas.

We don't enforce our will on teams, and we need to, even if guys are playing bad they don't keep doing the small things. There's no one out there slamming guys on the floor, if your not scoring or rebounding and your there then at least slam someone on their ass to let them know, IT'S OUR HOUSE.

Defense has got us going now were reverting back to raps old ball. Playing shitty against shitty teams, and rising to the occasion when someone good shows up.

Comment

The last few games let me know were not there, or even close. I would say if we have 40 wins this year it is going to be along hard season of watching some ball. The last 4 games have been horrible, regardless of if there in it with 1 min to go or not.
                          None of the last few games should of even been close, yes Minny was the best team, but jesus, losses to Bos, LAL, and Cha is terrible especially when they don't have their best players on the court.

Comment

hollinger now projects 46-36 record. division title chances dropped to 81.5%

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              hollinger now projects 46-36 record. division title chances dropped to 81.5%
                              I'd be happy with that!!

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                I'd be happy with that!!
                                it actually just dropped again. brooklyn is probably going to take the atlantic. i think they've gone on a 9-1 run or something ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X