Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson
    replied
    50 wins won't be possible if the team keeps going on swings. Three wins here, three losses there. You can't have 50 wins and be as inconsistent as this team has over the last 20 or so days.

Tonight marks the halfway point of the season. I expect this team to be 1 or 2 wins above .500 when it's all said and done, and that will most likely put us somewhere in the 6-8 seed range.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    I'd be happy with that!!
    it actually just dropped again. brooklyn is probably going to take the atlantic. i think they've gone on a 9-1 run or something ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    hollinger now projects 46-36 record. division title chances dropped to 81.5%
    I'd be happy with that!!

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    hollinger now projects 46-36 record. division title chances dropped to 81.5%

Leave a comment:

• delman21
    replied
    The last few games let me know were not there, or even close. I would say if we have 40 wins this year it is going to be along hard season of watching some ball. The last 4 games have been horrible, regardless of if there in it with 1 min to go or not.
    None of the last few games should of even been close, yes Minny was the best team, but jesus, losses to Bos, LAL, and Cha is terrible especially when they don't have their best players on the court.

Leave a comment:

• delman21
    replied
    It's obvious that the team is in the rut of, were good we should win. They are not committing to defense as of late, no one is enforcing their will on the court, we look different every night we come to play. They come flat and turn it on, or we get beat straight up.

We have been playing 9 guys and it looks good, but why is the second unit always coming in to get the lead for the starters?

Our starters have to play like pros, no matter what happens. Were hanging heads after bad plays there's nobody rushing to help each other up, all which was happening during their streak.

We think were good, and deserve respect, but c'mon 20 games it was a good run. But to win here we gotta get someone who keeps our steady pace, and we don't have it. We play to much to the competitions level, that starts with the pg I am sorry fellas.

We don't enforce our will on teams, and we need to, even if guys are playing bad they don't keep doing the small things. There's no one out there slamming guys on the floor, if your not scoring or rebounding and your there then at least slam someone on their ass to let them know, IT'S OUR HOUSE.

Defense has got us going now were reverting back to raps old ball. Playing shitty against shitty teams, and rising to the occasion when someone good shows up.

Leave a comment:

• ibreak4coffee
    replied
    Over two seasons - absolutely

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    at this point i'd settle for 21 wins.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Agreed, not possible at this point in the year though lol. Also not realistic but fck it, aim high haha
    If we're sticking with unrealistic expectations, why stop at 82? Make it 98 (i.e 82 plus a 16-game playoff winning streak).

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    Hollinger's playoff odds has been predicting we'll win 50 games for the last week and a half, so I'd definitely say it's possible. Heck, we even "won" 63 games in on of his simulations (he runs 5000 every night). A LOT would have to go right to hit that mark though and I'd be happy with anything 48 and over.
    and with those two shitty losses, hollinger now stipulates we're gonna max out at a projected 48 wins instead of 50. we just lost about 6% from our odds of being atlantic division champs.

still another half a season to go.

Leave a comment:

• Jamshid
    replied
    Even after losing to the lakers, the 50 win season is a possibility. This is how bad East is this year.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    I might have been, there were a lot of people there

one of them had a guitar

Leave a comment:

• Craiger
    replied
    Craig wrote: View Post
    ok im hungover, so my math might suck.... isnt 30-14 like 16 games over .500?

they are already 2 game sover

so thats 18 games over .500

.500 is 41 wins.

41 + 18 = 69

thats 69 wins no?

fuck, I think im drunk
    Were you drinking with Colangelo again?

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied

.500 is 41 wins.

41 + 18 = 69

thats 69 wins no?

fuck, I think im drunk
    Classic SuperJudge!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied

.500 is 41 wins.

41 + 18 = 69

thats 69 wins no?

fuck, I think im drunk
    This is by far my favourite post hands down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X