Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungGunRaptor
    replied
    All I ask is that we don't end up in the middle. Either we tank, or we play our hearts out.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    This team is still good. They've just not been playing D like they usually do. Plus they been playing a lot of ball of late. It's great for us fans but, that a lot of games the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    If Embiid's touted as the #1 guy he'll declare for the draft.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Got off the wagon so soon? You may want to get back on as Embiid hinted at returning to school next year while Parker has made it clear he's going back to Duke.

http://beta.thescore.com/ncaab/news/412716
    Jabari wants to stay for an extra year because he values education that much? I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses to go on the mission too. He's 'life' guy, doesn't look like he cares about NBA stardom and money.
    Last edited by rocwell; Mon Jan 20, 2014, 09:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    ibreak4coffee wrote: View Post
    Pure speculation. If the Lakers land in the top 3 these guys will jump at the chance to play with Kobe. Even not, too much money on the table
    There's a significant $ difference in being in the top 5 versus lower in the draft. As for the Lakers, teams are irrelevant unless you are Steve Francis dodging the Vancouver Grizzlies or Kobe dodging Charlotte. And if it looks like Milwaukee might get the top pick and you don't want to go there, these players may decide to go back. It's not as simple as you think it is.

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    special1 wrote: View Post
    The Raps just wanted to see how much of you would actually jump back on the **** bandwagon...lol
    Never left it....because I don't judge 10 game stretches

special1 wrote: View Post
    LOL Are you kidding me?? At least they tried man.....

TR & JV was combined 1/11!!!.....TR, JV and Amir a combined 2/15!!!!! now that is dreadful..... you can't keep attacking our best players......the other 3 starters where just crap! 2/15.....let that sink in! Thats 13 percent.... DD and KL was bad but they shot 42 percent.
    TR and JV played with a ton of energy tho...DD was a negative factor in the second half. He had more turnovers and missed defensive assignments than points, this is why he should not have been on the floor.

I'm just going to say it, this team will be better in the long run without DD. He just isn't that good.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Good teams don't lose to the Bobcats 3x in one year. Good teams don't lose to teams like the Lakers and Celtics in a span of a week.
    I have nothing to say
    just tryin' to be positive ....
    well I tried (not working out)

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    Just a slump all, good teams go through it

bring on the tank avatars

blow it up blow it up watch it all fall down watch it all fall down
    we got the first place in our conference
    but that still can't satisfy us republicans
    ohhh oh oohhh oh oh oh oh
    they think we need a wiggin
    but i'm tellin you we dont need him

EDIT: #RihannaReference
    Good teams don't lose to the Bobcats 3x in one year. Good teams don't lose to teams like the Lakers and Celtics in a span of a week.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Just a slump all, good teams go through it

bring on the tank avatars

blow it up blow it up watch it all fall down watch it all fall down
    we got the first place in our conference
    but that still can't satisfy us republicans
    ohhh oh oohhh oh oh oh oh
    they think we need a wiggin
    but i'm tellin you we dont need him

EDIT: #RihannaReference
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Jan 20, 2014, 08:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Wow. If that's the case then the Raps need to start winning games.
    Wiggins stock is plummeting too. He may consider going back as well. These losses are tough but the team needs adversity. Casey's right. This will motivate them to tighten things up. Tanking is risky as seen from college players deciding to return to school. Heck, Wiggins could already have indicated that (and AW enters the 2015 draft instead) and the real tank happens in the off season when MU decides to break things up after the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• ibreak4coffee
    replied
    Pure speculation. If the Lakers land in the top 3 these guys will jump at the chance to play with Kobe. Even not, too much money on the table

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Got off the wagon so soon? You may want to get back on as Embiid hinted at returning to school next year while Parker has made it clear he's going back to Duke.

Wow. If that's the case then the Raps need to start winning games.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied

Wow it just gets worse and worse

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    I'll say this for the first time this season. I'm completely aboard "tank nation" they need to blow this thing up and land a top 5 pick.

You just can't lose to teams like the Celtics, Lakers and Charlotte. They've lost to Charlotte 3x already this year. And Charlotte's best player didn't even play today.

If they keep this team together. They'll be in no man's land. I think the Nets will win the Atlantic.

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    I'll say this for the first time this season. I'm completely aboard "tank nation" they need to blow this thing up and land a top 5 pick.

You just can't lose to teams like the Celtics, Lakers and Charlotte. They've lost to Charlotte 3x already this year. And Charlotte's best player didn't even play today.

If they keep this team together. They'll be in no man's land. I think the Nets will win the Atlantic.
    We're currently in no man's land right now!

Half way through the season and we're 20-20. That's practically the definition of mediocrity. The post Gay trade honeymoon has all but eliminated any chance of getting into the top 4 or 5 picks, but now we're only 2 wins ahead of the ninth place team in the dreadful Eastern Conference after losing 3 of 4 to non-playoff teams.

I hope people realize that we're another bad week or two away from seeing the absolute worst case scenario come true... out of the playoffs, out of the top ten in the lottery and with an unsigned Lowry that will be a huge question mark. Right smack dab in the middle of no man's land - - and this is after Leiweke and Ujiri spent the entire summer puffing up their chests and claiming that those days were over for this franchise.

This is why I spent the entire offseason saying that the wait and see approach was a bad idea... this exact scenario.
    Last edited by Fully; Mon Jan 20, 2014, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X