No announcement yet.

Game #40: Toronto Raptors 95 - Charlotte Bobcats 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ujiri starting to consider gutting this team now? It's not too late to get a top 10ish pick

Comment

Why is this team fucking with our minds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        What the fuck is up with our shitty perimeter defense?
        Honestly not trying to make excuses, but I think its partly to blame for Amir and Jonas getting gassed and looking shitty. They so often are left to cover for mistakes of our other guys. So much lazy D, including lots of gambling even over the Raps good stretch, leading to openings for the opposing wing guys.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Honestly not trying to make excuses, but I think its partly to blame for Amir and Jonas getting gassed and looking shitty. They so often are left to cover for mistakes of our other guys. So much lazy D, including lots of gambling even over the Raps good stretch, leading to openings for the opposing wing guys.
          We're playing like garbage. Enough said. We're making D-leaguers look like All-Stars. Kelly yesterday and Pargo today..

Comment

Down 17... perfect time to roll out the 2-PG set! DC, you old dog you!

Comment

Yup, the "tank" avatars are definitely on-call at the moment.

How can a team that has been so good for 6 weeks, be this bad at the moment? (including yesterday's loss to the sans Kobe LA Lakers too)

Comment

DeMar vs. MKG, fadeaway jumper... who would've thought.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                  Yup, the "tank" avatars are definitely on-call at the moment.

How can a team that has been so good for 6 weeks, be this bad at the moment? (including yesterday's loss to the sans Kobe LA Lakers too)
                  unbelievable... except for raptors fans

Comment

Maybe we adopted the rope-a-dope, Rocky Balboa strategy from the Laker game for our own benefit. Charlotte will soon get tired of making all these shots and then we will capitalize. The Toronto Raptors: The Thinking Man's Team.

Comment

With 3:50 remaining in the 1st half, Toronto's starters are a combined 6/20, lead by DeRozan's 4/10.

'nuff said...

On a rebranding note, how about the Toronto Treadmills? Our anniversary slogan could be "20 years of going nowhere fast!" haha

Comment

How the fuck did this team win 20 games?

Comment

Now Ross is missing layups.. what gives?
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

ATTENTION RR STAFF: Everyone is on-call at the moment. Post game could get very ugly today.

Comment

I would have said THIS was one of those games but now that it comes after two bad losses so I can't. They are on a downward spiral. So sad. Typical raptors. I guess we all should have listened to Tim W and stayed on that tank bandwagon.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

We're so flat - no rhythm, no energy.

I'm also worried becausr we have no inside scoring presence. No option for inside out game.
                                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                                X