No announcement yet.

Game #40: Toronto Raptors 95 - Charlotte Bobcats 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost glad I'm at work and can't watch the game.

Comment

We are looking SOOOOOOOO BAD today. Like this is like Jay Triano days. WOW. I'm actually in shock. Even if we lost to lose like this is REALLY bad. Teams have made adjustments but now Casey has to make adjustments. That's the thing I don't like about Casey. He doesn't know how to make adjustments, he just continues to stick to what isn't working.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        Almost glad I'm at work and can't watch the game.
        It's ugly even on ESPN's Gamecast! lol the statsheet.... look away, Gay was right, look away!!!

Comment

Hayes is solid. Great trade by MU ... 4 solid players for one misfit.

Comment

DeMar with 16 points on 14 shots. What's the over/under on 30 shots this afternoon?
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

So I guess our wins over Indy and OKC were just on some of their off nights eh?

Comment

Lowest opponent total in one half this season for the Cats.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Down 55-36 at the half? Good god, that's just awful. That's Bucks awful.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    With 3:50 remaining in the 1st half, Toronto's starters are a combined 6/20, lead by DeRozan's 4/10.
                    Updated:

At the half, Toronto's starters have combined for 10/32 (31.25%) shooting, 13 rebounds (Jefferson alone has 12) and just 5 assists.

Comment

huge comeback in the second half? gotta happen right? we can't truly be this horrible?

Comment

Why don't we play D anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

This is tough to watch - someone call 911 - the biggest problem one is their confidence has been shaken. This game will make that worse. It's going to be a long week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we please stop taking long 2s in the second half? Please and thank you...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Can we please stop taking long 2s in the second half? Please and thank you...
                              Quit being so negative! They aren't long 2's, they're short 3's!

Comment

My goodness ... the rims must have been promised some polishing for not letting a raptors' shot bounce in ...

Comment

Working...
                                X