Game #40: Toronto Raptors 95 - Charlotte Bobcats 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Today's game was 11th in 20 days. and 6 games to come in 11 days. that's crazy sir.
    are we really trying to put the blame of these losses on a NORMAL schedule?

charlotte has also played 11 games in the past 20 days.
    lakers played 10 games but with more back to backs than we did.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

Raptors have been in a lot of close games. That's been a lot of minutes in are front court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

Am I putting any blame on schedule? Jeez guys. I just said that 17 games in a month is crazy.

Anyway, 17 games in a month isn't normal schedule. It's gotta be one of hardest months in regular season (for the players). 10-11 games in a month is fine, but 17... way too many.

Comment

• Comment

• This summer JV needs to call Hakeems! Right away after our short playoff run.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              This summer JV needs to call Hakeems! Right away after our short playoff run.
              Lithuania is playing in FIBA World Cup this year...

That means he'll get only few weeks of rest again.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                This summer JV needs to call Hakeems! Right away after our short playoff run.
                I dunno if Hakeem is the best mentor for JV. The more I watch JV, the less athletic he looks to me. He's got a great motor, but he's not explosive or particularly quick. Hakeem was a guy whom had great quickness which gave him a great edge with his footwork which was exceptional. JV can definetely learn from him, but I think JV's game would mimic a big with more of an "old school", bac to the basket type game. Wish Duncan would retire already, so he could coach our boy, JV.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Best for the Raptors? why?
                  If raptors finish 7th or 8th and KL walk our options for attaining him in next year's draft may be improved if he stays in college.

Comment

Working...
                  X