• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff
    replied
    mike, prague wrote: View Post
    stream anyone?
    already posted a few posts back in this thread somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    stream anyone?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Foul on Jonas becoming real thing..

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like JV has hit the rookie or in his case sophmore wall? Just hasn't had the same pep in his step he died prior to the last 3 or 4 games. Event against Minny where he pulled down double digit boards, he just looks exhausted. He looks to me like he's having a hard time adjusting to starter minutes.
    He looks exhausted only if he plays 12min stretches. 7-9 min stretches are perfect for him.

Rotation is the answer to exhaustion here. Give him some time, his lung capiticty will increase size and he'll play 35 min a game without problem.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    My biggest concern is that with Walker out, Charlotte will rely on Jefferson even more than usual. Given the way our interior defense has been playing lately, that may not bode well for the Raptors' chances this afternoon.

The Raps' perimeter players (ie: Lowry, DeRozan and Ross) need to attack the paint relentlessly, causing guys like Jefferson to work hard on the defensive end, ideally getting them into foul trouble. Doing so will not only avoid the recent reliance on outside shooting (please stop with the long 2's, DD!), but will help neutralize Charlotte's low-post offense.
    Is it just me or does it look like JV has hit the rookie or in his case sophmore wall? Just hasn't had the same pep in his step he died prior to the last 3 or 4 games. Event against Minny where he pulled down double digit boards, he just looks exhausted. He looks to me like he's having a hard time adjusting to starter minutes.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    salmons will suit up for Monday's contest at Charlotte. - rotowire

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Here's a stream of the game for those at work this afternoon.

Link - http://nba-stream.com/live/bobcats-l...eam/channel-1/

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    League pass is offering 7 days free trial period, so if you want you can catch the game at www.nba.com/leaguepass/‎ for free.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    is ACTIVE

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    My biggest concern is that with Walker out, Charlotte will rely on Jefferson even more than usual. Given the way our interior defense has been playing lately, that may not bode well for the Raptors' chances this afternoon.

The Raps' perimeter players (ie: Lowry, DeRozan and Ross) need to attack the paint relentlessly, causing guys like Jefferson to work hard on the defensive end, ideally getting them into foul trouble. Doing so will not only avoid the recent reliance on outside shooting (please stop with the long 2's, DD!), but will help neutralize Charlotte's low-post offense.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    'Cats play good defense, which is why we don't fare so well against them usually. All the nice ball movement we usually display doesn't look as good against strong defenses. Teams are game planning against our limited offense, so we absolutely need to play hard D against these guys or this will be a L. I'm so disgusted right now, we should be 22-17 coming into this one, they better bring it today or I'm likely to jump back on the **** wagon...noooooooooooooooooo!

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Raptors need to get their defensive swagger back.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Aren't the Bobcats aiming to do the same?
    MLK would be rooting Raptors though God Rest His Soul. YES IM SPEAKING FOR A DEAD HISTORICAL ICON! Dig up his body put a Raptor Jersey on him just in case anyone wants proof...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X