Game #42: Toronto Raptors 104 - Philadelphia 76ers 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

consmap wrote: View Post
    Lol during the game I want Matt Devlin to say "Fun fact about the Raptors... Raptors are 4-1 when Kazan starts the game thread."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol that would be amazing.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      Kazan did you really have to pick the worst photo possible for MCW? lol
      did it on purpose
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Evan Turner is having a nice little season... MCW/Evan could be a great backcourt for the forseeable future
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          Evan Turner is having a nice little season... MCW/Evan could be a great backcourt for the forseeable future
          Sixers are trying to dump Turner, he's an expiring contract
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            In fairness, he was fouled. Also in fairness, Grantland did a good job noting that when he is on the ground and at his lowest (literally and figuratively), the ball rebounds and lands on him to give him a "that's ok big guy" pat on the back
            It's funny laughing at Bargnani but I don't really get this... he was undercut and upended. Not sure what people think should have happened - he should have jumped 20 feet in the air?

Still, it's funny laughing at Bargnani. That never gets old....

Go Raps.

Comment

damn, bargnani is now out indefinitely with a torn ligament in his elbow.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                Sixers are trying to dump Turner, he's an expiring contract
                Well good luck to them. He's shown he can be a solid rotation player, but getting anything of value for him is nothing but a pipe dream.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  damn, bargnani is now out indefinitely with a torn ligament in his elbow.
                  Yes, I now feel bad about laughing.... mea culpa.

Comment

we'll have to watch out for the knicks now

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Well good luck to them. He's shown he can be a solid rotation player, but getting anything of value for him is nothing but a pipe dream.
                      Isnt he a rfa? Cant remember the last time a #2 pick just gets discarded/not signed after his rookie deal (Thabeet maybe?). But Turner is playing well now. I realize he must be asking for a large deal but to just let an asset like that go?

Comment

Feel sorry for Bargnani in a way....he just comes across like such a doofus...but not an arrogant doofus. I think the Knick fans are finally cluing in on what we all experienced for a few years.

Comment

What's with always starting the game thread a day early now? Are we competing or something? Completely throws me off when I turn on the TV and don't see a game on.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            What's with always starting the game thread a day early now? Are we competing or something? Completely throws me off when I turn on the TV and don't see a game on.
                            haha kind of agree. i actually thought the game was supposed to be on yesterday for a bit. (though i've been guilty of starting a game thread a day early once too)

Comment

Look for a big game from Lowry and Salmons.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Feel sorry for Bargnani in a way....he just comes across like such a doofus...but not an arrogant doofus. I think the Knick fans are finally cluing in on what we all experienced for a few years.
                                The smart Knick fans (all 3 of them) knew as soon as the deal was announced

Comment

Working...
                                X