DJ augustin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Augustine was bad in Indiana as well. Does that mean Vogel is a bad coach.
    In Indiana Augustin was serviceable, when he played in Toronto he looked like a D-League level player
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

keonclark wrote: View Post
      you have 40 posts. They are all about lowry and how bad you hate him. You should be let go from raptorsrepublic. Or traded to realgm.
      wtf is your problem troll? I never said i hate lowry so stop lying and you don't like the posts don't read it jerk! Get a life! You got a response happy now?

Comment

Are people questioning the Raptors because DJ is contributing in CHI? The same type of discussion in the Rudy thread. Lol, neither were that good here and we should be happy they are gone and happy they are finding success elsewhere. And where's the Acy thread like this?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          How is his defense? He has limitations in terms of height, weight and length. Maybe DC didnt think he could do it on that side of the ball. Thibs could be "hiding" him well enough with the team he has. The Raps hadnt kicked in on defense yet when he was let go (not sure on timing here). He was a fairly high draft choice and was always a good ball handler I remember. But meh....I am surprised he couldnt be traded though.
          exactly....i agree that if your that small, you need to be a very good offensive player (ala nate robinson)...but it seemed like he wanted the ball a little too much

but the main point is, he wasn't SO BAD that he should have been given up for nothing

Comment

I wish we could trade for Thibbs. If he was coaching the raptors right now we would be in a much better position. I am still down on Casey. He could win coach of the year and I would still want him gone. I actually watch these games vs the people who would give him these awards.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
              I wish we could trade for Thibbs. If he was coaching the raptors right now we would be in a much better position. I am still down on Casey. He could win coach of the year and I would still want him gone. I actually watch these games vs the people who would give him these awards.
              Definitely would want Thibs. I watch the games. Not in love with Casey, but things could be worse.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Wiggins wrote: View Post
                you don't like the posts don't read it jerk!
                Wouldn't I have to read the post first to decide whether I like it or not?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Wouldn't I have to read the post first to decide whether I like it or not?
                  stop. whatever man. put him on ignore
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X