X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    This brutal winter is going to make free agents think twice about spending winters in Ontario.
    Well if that's the case, winter has hit Boston, NYC and Chicago alot harder this year than us, so I they'll be thinking twice about playing in those markets too then right?

I don't think weather plays a factor. I think its the fact that we're not a city in the US and that's the bottom line.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    This brutal winter is going to make free agents think twice about spending winters in Ontario.

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    The same Stephen A Smith who claimed it was fait accompli last time around for LeBron to Knicks?
    My comment was not meant to be taken completely seriously, although for the record Stephen A. was the guy who broke Lebron and Bosh going to Miami.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    johnnyg31 wrote: View Post
    a
    Disagree. So does SI.com:
    SI.com wrote:
    c

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    a
    mhmmmmmmmmmm B?

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    a
    Good point. Would you mind elaborating?

Leave a comment:

• johnnyg31
    replied
    a

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    If it is a bong, send it my way.

If it is a pipe, seek help!
    You can still smoke the ganj through pipes! But that senario is a pipe dream.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    You think she thinks MLSE brought her up there and treated her like a star because of her prestige?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    What happens if Defoe's mom reads this article and finds out it was one big setup?

The truth is these guys and their mom's (and other close ones) get this kind of treatment all the time. What it really all came down to was them coming because they got a shitload of money.

Let's tell Durant we're renaming the CN Tower to the KD Tower!

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I may be mixing up my sports stories but wasn't there something a little while back about Lebron wanting to get an MLSE team for Miami? He knows who to play nice with.
    MLS team

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I still can't believe he had the pull to get LBJ in on a MLSE pitch. Wow.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    I may be mixing up my sports stories but wasn't there something a little while back about Lebron wanting to get an MLSE team for Miami? He knows who to play nice with.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    TL is a boss.

I don't see James coming to Toronto.. not with Bosh not here. If Bosh was here I think the chances are a lot higher (James would I'm sure would want to play with another star player and/or close friend).

This is how I see things playing out:

- Vince will be signed as a free agent next season to play backup Wing (take Salmons spot).
    - Nash will be acquired in a trade by the draft (Salmons for Nash and a protected first) to play backup PG.
    - Wiggins will be acquired in a trade by sometime in 2014/2015 (future pick and prospect like Ross or 2014 pick).
    - Star player (like Love) will be acquired as a free agent in 2015 (using TL/Drake's connections).
    - Durant will be signed as a free agent in 2016 (using TL/Drake's connections)

Wiggins/Durant/2015 star player and Nash/Vince (one or both as members of the Raptors in some front office capacity) will all be used to hype up the 2016 all-star game/festivities.
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    I'd like to have what you're having
    If it is a bong, send it my way.

If it is a pipe, seek help!

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    TL is a boss.

I don't see James coming to Toronto.. not with Bosh not here. If Bosh was here I think the chances are a lot higher (James would I'm sure would want to play with another star player and/or close friend).

- Vince will be signed as a free agent next season to play backup Wing (take Salmons spot).
    - Nash will be acquired in a trade by the draft (Salmons for Nash and a protected first) to play backup PG.
    - Wiggins will be acquired in a trade by sometime in 2014/2015 (future pick and prospect like Ross or 2014 pick).
    - Star player (like Love) will be acquired as a free agent in 2015 (using TL/Drake's connections).

Wiggins/Durant/2015 star player and Nash/Vince (one or both as members of the Raptors in some front office capacity) will all be used to hype up the 2016 all-star game/festivities.
    Now if this happened

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    TL is a boss.

I'd like to have what you're having

Leave a comment:

Working...
X