X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment
    replied
    Fully wrote: View Post
    Stephen A. Smith recently said that there's a "mystery third team" in the Lebron sweepstakes this summer besides Miami and Cleveland, and he stated it wasn't the Lakers or Knicks.

Let the speculation begin!
    Lebron on this team would go on at least a 3 championship run..

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    Stephen A. Smith recently said that there's a "mystery third team" in the Lebron sweepstakes this summer besides Miami and Cleveland, and he stated it wasn't the Lakers or Knicks.

Let the speculation begin!

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Kevin Durant next...?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Now I understand why Masai said that Raps will not be caught in no man's land.

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    Maybe we will get Lebron after all!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    I think this also goes to show, to those who questioned the great TL, how savvy a move it was to get Drake on board, and just how universal his appeal is.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Oh my goodness!

Leave a comment:

• Shantz
    replied
    He simply has the ability to ask for a favour, and get it from LeBron James..that is incredible! That shows the type of figure that Leiweke has. Just asking for favours? Incredible!

Between his power, Casey's basketball intelligence, and the brand/connections of Drake...the Raptors are in a great place moving forward!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Pretty impressive. Savvy move. Pretty sure he did something similar to get Beckham.

If that's the kind of money he's spending on our SOCCER Team, I can only imagine what he has in mind for the real money makers.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    My jaw dropped about 3 sentences in and stayed as such as I read the whole piece.

Absolutely insane.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    wow

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    good lord that man is smooth and has some crazy clout, mind boggling

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Holy crap.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Wow

Just wow

Wow

Wow

I'm speechless

Leave a comment:

• akashsingh
    replied
    Honestly good on him. Tanking seems less likely at the moment (along with having a lot of other teams to compete with in this regard), and trades netting you star players do happen but are unlikely. That leaves the only option to getting better free agency. I'll believe it when I see it, in the history of our franchise we have never signed a star player in free agency. hedo turkoglu and the corpse of hakeem olajuwon do not count.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X