51!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phiLLy wrote: View Post
    T-Ross gives the 51-Point ball to his mom!

http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2014/01...to-his-mother/
    awww she looks so proud
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      awww she looks so proud
      Shit, i'm proud of T-Ross, and I don't even know him.

51-Points in an NBA game man, that's something special. Even if it was a fluke or whatever, you managed to score 51 Points against soem of the best players in the world.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
        I see Ross as more of a young Ray Allen. Very similar.
        Well, Ray Allen was a true combo guard. He was extremely smart first of all, able to make right decisions in a split of a second on the move, something that I don't think Ross has. Then skills -- very good handle, passing, ability to get to the rim and draw fouls. And of course just a great great shooter. Quicker release than Ross, able to pull up from anywhere, quick step back 3s, contested shots.

I think we are rushing with these big comparisons for Ross (Paul George, Ray Allen).
        Ross has a 3pt shot, a decent handle and an ability to take a few dribbles and pull up. But Raja Bell had those skills as well.
        Last edited by BobLoblaw; Tue Jan 28, 2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          Haven't been so excited watching a game in years. It gave me chills.

I don't know if he'll ever eclipse 50 (much less 40) again but I'm so proud of Ross. After all the shit he took from people, especially here, about being a terrible pick I'm glad he's showing what he can do.

He's only going to get better and better.
          That was such a great game I did not feel upset at losing. They kept with the high flying Clippers and TR gave me flashbacks to VC.

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
            LOL, FG% is about as technical as I can get or I'd have to stop being lazy and change my name to hardcore. I thought Ross played a pretty complete game (offensively) going inside and out and points aside just thought the way he scored was just more dynamic that DD's performance. I was just actually asking if there was any analysis done on the thread or any other about the two performances. Sort of a head to head comparison.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
              Heart of a champion? How is that displaying having a heart of a champion? I wasn't hoping for them to be like Sam Mitchell telling Mo Pete and Jalen not to double team Kobe so he could score 81. And they already have a track record for being "poor sports" in the end games, last year the incident between Butler and Jonas.

I do agree with you that they had no plan B when Ross was guarded. Derozan's absence is a key factor to that too. Best game I've seen from Blake though, I'd give them that.
              Blake is having a great season. Inconsistent, he had a few stretches where he couldn't hit shots for weeks. But when he's hitting them, he has a strong case that he's the best big man in the league.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                LOL, FG% is about as technical as I can get or I'd have to stop being lazy and change my name to hardcore.
                hyuk hyuk hyuk
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X