No announcement yet.

51!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was screaming "Primo Pasta and Ross" after every bucket in the 3rd.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      Haven't been so excited watching a game in years. It gave me chills.

I don't know if he'll ever eclipse 50 (much less 40) again but I'm so proud of Ross. After all the shit he took from people, especially here, about being a terrible pick I'm glad he's showing what he can do.

He's only going to get better and better.
      what about #Let_It_Ross as in Let It Rain? Like those threes he was raining down. Sweet game

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      We need a better nickname than TRoss, one thing the league has gotten away from is sick nicknames, there is not Dr J, Round Mound of Rebound, etc. I like Durant's Slim Reaper

TRex is pretty funny, but I don't know if he should have a nickname based on the team theme...

Personally I like Rorschack, the stone cold assassin from Watchmen

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        We need a better nickname than TRoss, one thing the league has gotten away from is sick nicknames, there is not Dr J, Round Mound of Rebound, etc. I like Durant's Slim Reaper

TRex is pretty funny, but I don't know if he should have a nickname based on the team theme...

Personally I like Rorschack, the stone cold assassin from Watchmen
        I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I partake in my own share of nerd-gasms but this one probably won't catch on lol.
        Last edited by stooley; Mon Jan 27, 2014, 11:03 AM.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

LOOOOL at Rorschack good game by ross!
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

cant wait till allstar weekend hope he drops 60 tonight lol
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

What

A

Game!

Probably the most exciting loss we've seen since Game 7 vs. Philly.

Let's see how Ross responds tonight. Does he take his foot off the pedal, or come out guns blazing?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                PG and Ross are completely different imo. Their bodies and playing styles are nothing alike.
                WHAT!!?? They are the exact same body type. Yes, George is little longer and taller, but they are both lean, quick athletes that glide across the floor.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                  I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I partake in my own share of nerd-gasms but this one probably won't catch on lol.
                  Probably not...Rorschack isn't a very popular character and it is a little difficult

But I like it...I'll keep using it and see if it catches on

Comment

Hmmm, wonder if there are any Pistons fans who now wish that Ross fell to them with the 9th pick....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Hmmm, wonder if there are any Pistons fans who now wish that Ross fell to them with the 9th pick....
                      Meh, it's still Drummond for me. But that could very well change if Ross can consistently put up even a third of what he did against the Mavs for the next little while.

Tonight's a big game for him. No DeMar means he's the default second (maybe even first) option.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        Meh, it's still Drummond for me. But that could very well change if Ross can consistently put up even a third of what he did against the Mavs for the next little while.

Tonight's a big game for him. No DeMar means he's the default second (maybe even first) option.
                        But, at least the answer isn't as automatic as it was a month ago.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          For sure.

I'm excited to see what Ross can give us for the rest of the season. Needs this boost of confidence.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            It's still automatic. Drummond is a borderline all star and he's 20 years old. Ross had a 51 point game, but so did Tony Delk, and Jennings scored 55. It will take much more than one game for us to legitimately raise that question and not sound like utter homers. It will take a lot of development and consistency by Ross.

Comment

there was an article on NBA.com evaluating all the draft choices made prior to the Drummond pick. I read it last week but I don't have the link...damn. But the conclusion was that the Raps made a bad choice with TRoss, and it was made very easily. I doubt the decision would be so clear cut now.

Comment

Any conversation regarding which performance was more impressive between DeRozan's 40 or Ross' 51?

Comment

Working...
                                X