No announcement yet.

Injury Updates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew Patterson's nose was broke as soon as I saw his face. Hopefully his new mask ups his game. New Rip Hamilton?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Damn that sucks big time for raps. Need something from amir tomorrow. Everyone has to be on top of their game. Novak can't kill us on d. Anyone miss Landry yet?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I knew Patterson's nose was broke as soon as I saw his face. Hopefully his new mask ups his game. New Rip Hamilton?
        Hopefully Hedo left his behind last night for Patterson to use.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          there goes the atlantic...

god damn turk!!!
          with the way the nets have been playing recently, it's only a matter of time before they take over the top spot. It's better for derozan to take it easy, you don't want the injury to get worse.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Hopefully Hedo left his behind last night for Patterson to use.

Nobody's face make me as angry as when I look at that one.

Comment

Tomorrow is going to be a tough game. Our bigs need to have good games and we're gonna have to watch out for Teletovic- he's a stretch 4. Blatche has been a problem for the Raptors as well. We're gonna need T Ross's offence again and KL has to have a big game.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Luckily Lowry's knee injury from last night wasn't bad. Imagine if he were out too... tomorrow's game would be a blowout

Comment

2pat expected to play and Demar will not travel with the team via @RaptorsMR

Comment

2pat expected to play and Demar will not travel with the team via @RaptorsMR
                    Damn! we needed him against the Nets! Terrence and Lowry both have to step up once again if we want a chance to win
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Damn! we needed him against the Nets! Terrence and Lowry both have to step up once again if we want a chance to win
                      well wilt had 61 point before scoring 100 next game...

Comment

DeRozan also did not travel with the team, so I think he will play against the magic on Wednesday.
                        He should take also take a day off when raps face the magic because i think the other guys can handles them alone but he Should return when we go on a 5 game road trip so on Friday.
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

well wilt had 61 point before scoring 100 next game...
                          So your saying we should expect 30-40 from Ross tomorrow?
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                            DeRozan also did not travel with the team, so I think he will play against the magic on Wednesday.
                            He should take also take a day off when raps face the magic because i think the other guys can handles them alone but he Should return when we go on a 5 game road trip so on Friday.
                            How do you know that? Swelling could last days.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                              So your saying we should expect 30-40 from Ross tomorrow?
                              No way

Comment

With DeMar and Landry recovering from injury I can see Stone being played at the 2/3 spot next game off the bench.

Novak will have to fill in time at the wing spots too... *gulp*
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X