Injury Updates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    well wilt had 61 point before scoring 100 next game...
    Wilt was in a different era. Each of his scores should be divided by 2. 100 points back then was prob equivalent to 50 today and 61 prob like a 30 point game.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

who knows. when teams go on without their main players, crazy shit happens. clippers doing just fine without CP3. sacramento kings had to play against the pacers without cousins or gay and still took them to overtime. hell, this win streak all started when we lost gay, with that crazy amir performance in LA.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
        With DeMar and Landry recovering from injury I can see Stone being played at the 2/3 spot next game off the bench.

Novak will have to fill in time at the wing spots too... *gulp*
        With DeMar and Landry out, no doubt Julyan Stone gets some burn now. What happens if he explodes ala Terrence Ross? Yikes

Comment

This is actually an important game. This is the first game where Derozan isn't playing. If the raps start playing like someone lit their asses on fire, Masai's gonna have some things to think about. AKA: Demar Derozan's future.

Comment

How do you know that? Swelling could last days.
            well im just guessing cause when he got hurt he didnt leave the game he played for a bit then left, so it cant be that bad.

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
            This is actually an important game. This is the first game where Derozan isn't playing. If the raps start playing like someone lit their asses on fire, Masai's gonna have some things to think about. AKA: Demar Derozan's future.
            one game woont do anything, Demar's killing it and Masai's knows that so raps will have to win atleast 5-7 games in a row before we can even think about doin something with demar

Demar and Lowry are our All-stars
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              well im just guessing cause when he got hurt he didnt leave the game he played for a bit then left, so it cant be that bad.
              Demar continued to play because of adrenaline, then when it became half time he sat and it became stiff
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                Well, I've finished game with mild ankle sprain, I had test(s) after the game and it showed 1st grade ankle sprain ( mild ankle sprain ) and needed 3.5 weeks to get back to normal.

Comment

Well, I've finished game with mild ankle sprain, I had test(s) after the game and it showed 1st grade ankle sprain ( mild ankle sprain ) and needed 3.5 weeks to get back to normal.
                  Also when players comeback from ankle sprains, that same ankle becomes much more vulnerable to sprains
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                    Wilt was in a different era. Each of his scores should be divided by 2. 100 points back then was prob equivalent to 50 today and 61 prob like a 30 point game.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                    You don't really have any justification for that, I believe.

The trend has been for continual improvement in each generation. If Wilt were playing today, he could very well have BETTER numbers than he did then. When the average professional basketball players idea of off-season training was party hearty, with beers in the dressing room after each game, a genetic freak like Chamberlain might make LeBron look like a child, if he were playing today.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      You don't really have any justification for that, I believe.

The trend has been for continual improvement in each generation. If Wilt were playing today, he could very well have BETTER numbers than he did then. When the average professional basketball players idea of off-season training was party hearty, with beers in the dressing room after each game, a genetic freak like Chamberlain might make LeBron look like a child, if he were playing today.
                      wilt was nothing. conan just stabbed him with a tiny knife twice and down he went. pssssh.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        wilt was nothing. Conan just stabbed him with a tiny knife twice and down he went. Pssssh.
                        lol

Comment

Not too long ago we were bragging how lucky we were to not have injured players and here we are. Careful what you wish for right?

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                            Not too long ago we were bragging how lucky we were to not have injured players and here we are. Careful what you wish for right?
                            Are you surprised? 18 games in 31 days is crazy.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                              I don't think anyone wished for injuries
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Wilt Chamberlain was into body building and volleyball. He trained in the off season.

Comment

Working...
                                X