Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #44: Toronto Raptors 104 - Brooklyn Nets 103

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #44: Toronto Raptors 104 - Brooklyn Nets 103

    here you go folks
    is it just me or did Kazan not start the thread because he didn't want to ruin his record
    as for me I'm feeling a win
    even though the Nets have won 5 in a row....
    I think the raps are actually gonna pull it off

    your Toronto Raptors
    vs
    jay z's and beyonce's Brooklyn Nets

    EDIT: guess who's on league pass tonight, don't embarrass yourselves guys please I beg of you please dont
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Jan 27th, 2014, 06:35 PM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  • #2
    I started a thread, too, but you beat me to it by one minute! So are you feeling lucky today? I am. It should be an interesting match-up for all kinds of reasons: Brooklyn is hot, but so is Terrence Ross. Toronto leads the division, but it could look very different by tomorrow morning. Lots of guys are injured for the Raptors, but Brooklyn has its players back.

    Will the real Toronto defence please stand up?

    Comment


    • #3
      lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      here you go folks
      is it just me or did Kazan not start the thread because he didn't want to ruin his record
      as for me I'm feeling a win
      even though the Nets have won 5 in a row....
      I think the raps are actually gonna pull it off

      your Toronto Raptors
      vs
      jay z's and beyonce's Brooklyn Nets

      EDIT: guess who's on league pass tonight, don't embarrass yourselves guys please I beg of you please dont
      sup?!

      Comment


      • #4
        rocwell wrote: View Post
        sup?!
        LOOOL shutup Rocwell
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

        Comment


        • #5
          lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          here you go folks
          is it just me or did Kazan not start the thread because he didn't want to ruin his record
          as for me I'm feeling a win
          even though the Nets have won 5 in a row....
          I think the raps are actually gonna pull it off

          DRAKE'S Toronto Raptors
          vs
          jay z's and beyonce's Brooklyn Nets

          EDIT: guess who's on league pass tonight, don't embarrass yourselves guys please I beg of you please dont
          fixed it for ya

          Comment


          • #6
            caccia wrote: View Post
            I started a thread, too, but you beat me to it by one minute! So are you feeling lucky today? I am. It should be an interesting match-up for all kinds of reasons: Brooklyn is hot, but so is Terrence Ross. Toronto leads the division, but it could look very different by tomorrow morning. Lots of guys are injured for the Raptors, but Brooklyn has its players back.

            Will the real Toronto defence please stand up?
            but Terrence is HOTTER.
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

            Comment


            • #7
              Novak is starting.

              PS. Jay-z does not have any ownership of the nets anymore.

              Comment


              • #8


                AP..

                Comment


                • #9
                  iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Novak is starting.


                  Don't know how I feel about this...
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    Novak is starting.

                    PS. Jay-z does not have any ownership of the nets anymore.
                    Lord have mercy on us tonight

                    *sigh* I guess Jay just wanted to move the nets to BK and didn't give a crap bout the players, staff or the franchise as a whole
                    be thankful for Drake rap fans it could have been worse
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      isaacthompson wrote: View Post


                      Don't know how I feel about this...
                      #fuckdefense ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        rocwell wrote: View Post


                        AP..
                        so damn happy he's on the other team * the joy*
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          jay-z is starting his own sports agency, so he can't have ownership of a specific team or it'd be conflict of interest

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            2pats nose seems ok... I guess
                            http://instagram.com/p/jpNYrDMJ3Q/
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Are we going to start the game in Zone?


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X