Game #44: Toronto Raptors 104 - Brooklyn Nets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    disagree. everyone here saw him as a decent defender. the big issue was he was just a chucker. remember when he went something like 1 for 31 3PTA's??
    Yea but I'm saying he's a chucker on brooklyn as well in the sense that he still takes bad shots. he just takes less shots because they have a lot more scoring options on their team than we did. His chucker ways is still the same on Brooklyn but for some reason now people are ignoring that and giving him props for his defense.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Let me introduce PATMAN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...with great powers comes great responsibilities...

oh wait, that's Spiderman... lol
      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• Well that game was certainly something
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          That was a beautiful, yet awkward hug. Awkward in a sense that it looked like Masai wanted to put his left arm around him at the same time Lowry wanted to do the same... hahaha...

EDIT: Never mind, my computer is too slow and choppy... blah. A perfect hug indeed.
          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• I haven't seen it pointed out yet but isn't Patterson THAT GUY we got in the Rudy Gay trade?

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Is this the start of a new tradition?

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk
              The raptors are 1-0 when MangoKid salami and cheeses the team prematurely while also underestimating the opponent.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                It's funny how when Alan Anderson was here no one saw how good of a defender her was. Everyone was pissed he was taking minutes from Terrence but his defense was the reason. Now that he's on a different team you see it. He is still a chucker on Brooklyn just like he was here. A little less though because they have more options offensively.
                My problem with AA and now Salmons is that yes I know they are in there for defense but you are taking out a younger player that is looking to be a big part of this team going forward for some last year of contract vets. That doesn't serve your team long term, yet these people preach team all day. Plus as we are seeing now Ross' defense holds up versus both of those guys who are taking his minutes. He played Joe Johnston as well as Salmons did today. Develop your young players.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                  My problem with AA and now Salmons is that yes I know they are in there for defense but you are taking out a younger player that is looking to be a big part of this team going forward for some last year of contract vets. That doesn't serve your team long term, yet these people preach team all day. Plus as we are seeing now Ross' defense holds up versus both of those guys who are taking his minutes. He played Joe Johnston as well as Salmons did today. Develop your young players.
                  I hear you. I just feel like people don't give these "veterans" enough praise for the little things they do for the team because they are so up in arms that young players a losing some minutes.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                    That was a beautiful, yet awkward hug. Awkward in a sense that it looked like Masai wanted to put his left arm around him at the same time Lowry wanted to do the same... hahaha...

EDIT: Never mind, my computer is too slow and choppy... blah. A perfect hug indeed.
                    Ujiri was waiting to tell Lowry he's been traded to the Lakers.

LOL just jokes guys.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBpJaD0HmQg

Look at violet palmer telling the nets to inbound the ball, they just stood around for 10 sec confused
                      This actually really pissed me off. There was like 8 seconds after the shot before Pierce even bothered to pick it up even though it was right next to him and he was yelling out instructions to other players. If players can get delays of game for touching the ball after it goes through then the inbounding team has to get a delay of game for that.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        This actually really pissed me off. There was like 8 seconds after the shot before Pierce even bothered to pick it up even though it was right next to him and he was yelling out instructions to other players. If players can get delays of game for touching the ball after it goes through then the inbounding team has to get a delay of game for that.
                        Yeah. I was screaming at the TV like a madman. I mean, I understand any ref not wanting to make that call at the end of the game....but the delay was so long.

Another brutally officiated game all around. The NBA just blows for that. They need to make some serious changes.....They probably never will.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          LOL at D-Will running back after his embarrassing pass to attempt... a diving teabag? on 2 pat.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Yeah i agree but i actually think that slight delay benefited the Raps more because they were able to set up their D. Raps had no idea the Nets had 0 timeouts they just all started backing off after the Patterson shot. They realized Nets had no timeouts left when Pierce started yelling out instructions to the other players.

If the Nets inbounded the ball quickly, they probably would've gotten a better shot than the long fadeaway 3 from Pierce. Speaking of that shot. I thought it would go in, because it was pretty straight.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man what an incredible win, I love this team.
                              Can't really add anything else to that, apart from maybe that if Lowry isn't an allstar i'll be pissed.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Yeah i agree but i actually think that slight delay benefited the Raps more because they were able to set up their D. Raps had no idea the Nets had 0 timeouts they just all started backing off after the Patterson shot. They realized Nets had no timeouts left when Pierce started yelling out instructions to the other players.

If the Nets inbounded the ball quickly, they probably would've gotten a better shot than the long fadeaway 3 from Pierce. Speaking of that shot. I thought it would go in, because it was pretty straight.
                                I thought so too. If he had a little bit more lift it probably would have went in. And that would be the typical ending for a Raptors game lol. I guess you can thank the back to back or Pierce being old for him not getting enough lift on that shot. I'm soo happy about this win though. What a good game. And we actually got some luck for once. It didn't end in the typical Raptor heartbreaking endings.

Comment

Working...
                                X