No announcement yet.

Game #44: Toronto Raptors 104 - Brooklyn Nets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea she's a shit ref but the entire league is full of garbage refs so it doesn't matter really.

Comment

• badbob wrote: View Post
      Last nights game the Nets vs the Raptor's was a scene of Violet Palmer trying her hardest to find a way for Brooklyn Nets to win last nights game. Her officiating was ridiculous!! With about 26 sec. to go Kyle Lowry went into the Nets zone for a layup when her was called for a charge by Violet Palmer; clearly it was not it was a blocking foul on Deron Williams. Once again a botched call by Palmer. She seems to hate the Raptor's with a passion!! Nets call a time out. They then try to get the ball in which was intercepted by the raptors Patterson over to Lowry and back to Patterson where he scored to give the Raptor's a 1 point lead! Then the Nets had no time outs and they took there time getting the ball in bounds which Violet Palmer gave them ample time to do so; so really they should have lost the ball because they took longer then 5 sec. to get the ball in. because they had no timeouts left to move the ball to half court. Then they finally get the ball in with 6 sec on the clock and Pierce commits a travelling call which everyone in the building saw even I'm sure Violet Palmer did as well but because it was the Nets and Pierce a hall of famer she did not whistle the play dead for a travelling call and allowed the play to go on with Pierce taking a last sec. shot which could have gone in and won it for the Nets. I'm tired of this poor refereeing which continually comes back to haunt the Raptor's!!! I have seen Violet Palmer blow more calls all this season; what is with her and her hatred for the Toronto Raptor's. She should not be allowed to ref any of Toronto Raptor games if this is how she conducts herself. She should not be allowed to referee PERIOD!!!! She is a disgrace to the referee world!!!
      I wish someone would send the league a video of all the bad calls she has made against us while sending to media especially Tony Kornheiser on PTI on ESPN.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Hopefully not of of the Boozer/Cleveland or Salmons/Toronto kind.
        Hopefully not....

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          up and down motion with both hands?
          It was with only one hand, but it is a similar motion - I had the same initial reaction.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nearly 24 hours later, still pumped about this win. Wanted them to beat brooklyn so badly, and they did it in the most evil way

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Nope. We've been on the opposite end of this kind of game since...when did Oakley leave again?

Also, touching moment at the 51 second mark of the video: T-Ross collapses into Anderson's bosom and dissolves into an ocean of tears.

Good find. Anderson probably took Ross under his wing during that first year. It is touching to see
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Good find. Anderson probably took Ross under his wing during that first year.It is touching to see
                Maybe that's why Ross chucked up so many bad shots in his rookie year?

Jokes
                OG is our king

Comment

• I can't remember a Raptors clip that I watched as much as the last 17 seconds of this game. I feel like I've watched it about 50 times and I'm not even tired of watching it.

Comment

• One of the best games ever?

octothorp wrote: View Post
                    I can't remember a Raptors clip that I watched as much as the last 17 seconds of this game. I feel like I've watched it about 50 times and I'm not even tired of watching it.
                    Sure, we glorify recent memory but that was quite a game. Where does it stack up? Playoff game. Obviously not. Playoff implication? Too early to say but could be. Rival opponent? It's the corpse of the C*tics so, f-yeah. Crazy come from behind? No. Pull a victory out of certain defeat? Had to steal the ball and actually stole it. Make a last second shot? Basically. Last shot doesn't just break a tie but brings the team from behind to ahead? Yup. Buzzer beater. Not quite. I'd say it ticks off most of the main ones. How often have the raps actually gotten a steal/turnover and hit the last second winning shot? Sorry mo pete.....you may have been bumped. On second thought...

Comment

• The steal by gay and subsequent basket by amir in last seasons pacers game is definitely up there too

Comment

• Who remembers the steal by Sonny Weems and subsequent missed open layup by Chris Bosh against GSW late in the season. (The season we missed the playoffs by 1 game, and Chris Bosh left to Miami that summer)

That is the form of Raptors ball I am conditioned to expect!
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Game of the year so far for the Raps. Very competitive hard fought game with a touch of playoff atmosphere.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                          X