Buyer's Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
    The guy who I think the Raptors should go after is Alec Burks. He is a 6'6, 6'11 wingspan, 211 lb combo guard who help strengthen our bench scoring even more. He would take over a sixth/seventh man role where he could also play the three. He is primarily a slashing scorer and the knock on him is his outside shooting. He is an excellent finisher and gets to the line about 4 times pg.

His contract right now is 2 years remaining with a $2,202,000 cap hit for 2013-14 and a $3,034,356 cap hit for 2014-15. At 22 years old, he is not even close to reaching his potential yet and he also recently had a career high of 34 points. He would make Salmons contract expendable this year if he fits in with the team.

It might take a pick to pry him away from the Jazz which is the only downside to this type of deal.
    Agree 100%. Burksy would make a fantastic sixth man. He's already the #5 sixth man this year in scoring. Underrated defender and distributor too.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
      Andrew Nicholson might be a good piece to grab. As evidence by tonight's game he's not even playing. Good buy low stregthen bench option IMO
      Low risk, medium reward guy. Again though, not sure whether Orlando's ready to give up on him just yet.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        Low risk, medium reward guy. Again though, not sure whether Orlando's ready to give up on him just yet.
        if you are blowing your team up and still not playing a guy id say they have given up.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
        X