No announcement yet.

Game #46: Toronto Raptors 100 - Denver Nuggets 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still hilarious about the nets setting an nba record for lowest rebounds.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      LOL @ lowry after that vasquez turnover: "Fuck are y'all doing! Gotta finish games out!"
      LOL I heard that too. He's right. I don't know what that bench was doing. Casey needs to stop playing Hayes though. Tyler is WAY better and is actually a factor offensively. It needs to be over for Hayes. He's hasn't been playing as well as of late anyway.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          LOL I heard that too. He's right. I don't know what that bench was doing. Casey needs to stop playing Hayes though. Tyler is WAY better and is actually a factor offensively. It needs to be over for Hayes. He's hasn't been playing as well as of late anyway.
          I'm pretty sure Hayes minutes are gonna disappear soon
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• kazantheman wrote: View Post
            steve novak is going super saiyan ahahahahaha

Comment

• "Faried" trending in Canada on twitter ahhah

Comment

• This team is so much fun to watch right now.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Masai get out the blackberry and start looking for a backup PG. As much as I love vasquez's passion, his personality will not help win us games. Its a shame we let dj augustine go seeing as hes tearing it up in chicago.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Leo said at the start of the game that Hayes can score with both hands haha. Might as well pay a 4 year old to do his job

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        rest in peace

Comment

• Lol watching the dunk again, it's funny because you can actually hear the whole bench screaming afterward.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            "Faried" trending in Canada on twitter ahhah
                            He was trending worldwide for like an hour

Comment

• JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
                              Leo said at the start of the game that Hayes can score with both hands haha. Might as well pay a 4 year old to do his job
                              Lol yea I heard that. He's such an idiot.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
                                Masai get out the blackberry and start looking for a backup PG. As much as I love vasquez's passion, his personality will not help win us games. Its a shame we let dj augustine go seeing as hes tearing it up in chicago.
                                Yea Vasquez is one of those guys that can win you games but also lose you games as well. He just plays too wild sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X