Game #46: Toronto Raptors 100 - Denver Nuggets 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    I seen a vine of the dunk from the POV of Denver's commentators and they almost had a heart attack!!! Haha
    Can someone find and post this? That'd be great

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Can someone find and post this? That'd be great
      It's on the RR home page too!
      OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        It's on the RR home page too!
        I mean specifically from the Denver commentator perspective.

*Nevermind, it is.

Comment

• If you haven't already, go look at Faried's Wikipedia page. I can't believe someone updated it already.

Comment

• OptimusPrimo wrote: View Post
            If you haven't already, go look at Faried's Wikipedia page. I can't believe someone updated it already.
            "Faried's career was tragically cut short on January 31st, 2014 after being dunked on by Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors just before halftime.
            "

haha

Comment

• Watching this team is fun and makes me happy. It's been a long, long time since that happened.

Except for Vazquez. He brings no joy. Only pain and suffering and bewilderment.

Comment

• From looking at the Replay about a million times it seems like faried was confident enough that he went for the 2 handed block attempt
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Not a good win to me. If this were a good team we would have lost. Smh. Lose in Portland FOR SURE tomorrow. If they actually win I will be beyond shocked.
                  Lol at some Raps fans. Go into a ace they haven't won in 10 years. Hold the Nuggets to 90 points. Play lockdown defense for a half. And people still not happy. Jebus.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Lol at some Raps fans. Go into a ace they haven't won in 10 years. Hold the Nuggets to 90 points. Play lockdown defense for a half. And people still not happy. Jebus.
                    So negative.. Wins a win fellas and lilmamba

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      I'm actually very happy. It's just you can't do things like that because you will normally lose. If Denver was healthy we would have lost doing that. If we were playing Portland we certainly would have lost doing that. You can't act like the game is in the bag. Raptors have lost many games and many leads doing that and I just don't want it to bite them in the butt.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I'm actually very happy. It's just you can't do things like that because you will normally lose. If Denver was healthy we would have lost doing that. If we were playing Portland we certainly would have lost doing that. You can't act like the game is in the bag. Raptors have lost many games and many leads doing that and I just don't want it to bite them in the butt.
                        Come on, the raptors had a 20 point lead and turned on the D, they went cold offensively, but when you play D like that, not hitting a FG in 8 minutes can still lead to a win.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• A win tmrw would be amazing

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            Come on, the raptors had a 20 point lead and turned on the D, they went cold offensively, but when you play D like that, not hitting a FG in 8 minutes can still lead to a win.
                            I agree but Denver made a lot of mental mistakes and took a lot of bad shots. A good team would play the game smarter and we probably wouldn't be able to only hold them to 20 points for the quarter. You saw what happen in Golden State.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I think they were trying to let off the gas as early as possible because of the game tomorrow. Unfortunately the Nuggets continued to play their starters and refused to give in even when we were about ready to completely empty our bench.
                              OG is our king

Comment

• I don't want to take away from a win because I hate when ppl do that but i just don't want them getting back into old habits that have cost them big time in the past. Neither does Casey because he supposedly wasn't pleased at all after this win.

Comment

Working...
                                X