Terrence Ross' Dunk Over Kenneth Faried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    ... why couldn't you just write "here?" lol it's the same amount of characters as you typed! I'm not usually one to complain about spelling but c'mon :P
    Don't you mean "come on" sir (ohh and the question mark goes outside the inverted commas -In bold numero uno)

I'm not usually one to complain about spelling but C'mon

EDIT: Up 'Ere sounds better?? no?
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Please, please... stop this fight! There's a rule about trolling about grammar.

The next word in the RR spelling bee is "banned"

Comment

yes sir.............

*ehem* as far as our guy T Ross is concerned, he needs to pull out another great poster, speaking of posters when was the last time DeMar posterized someone......so long ago, meh, rather have DeMar win games for us, leave the dunking to Terence.
        Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Mar 3, 2014, 06:21 PM.
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          yes sir.............
          Sir?! Now I really feel old!

To get back on topic, it's unfortunate that we have to wait until next season to see a Ross/Faried rematch!

Hmmm who will Ross posterize next??

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            Sir?! Now I really feel old!

To get back on topic, it's unfortunate that we have to wait until next season to see a Ross/Faried rematch!

he's gonna posterize Rudy gay on Friday
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Our last game is against the Knicks so Ross needs to go for Andrea or Jr any one of them would do and we'll hang that up right next to our 2013/14 Atlantic Division banner
              And then he can do the honours of dubbing king James in the playoffs

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                looool I'm pretty sure he doesn't wanna ruin friendship like that, Farried seemed pretty pissed when Ross seen him on all star night , but can't lie, I would enjoy that

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  Fans would probably storm the court, the game would have to be called off.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    Don't you mean "come on" sir (ohh and the question mark goes outside the inverted commas -In bold numero uno)

I'm not usually one to complain about spelling but C'mon

EDIT: Up 'Ere sounds better?? no?
                    Touché haha but "C'mon" is actually shorter to type whereas 'ere and here have the same amount of characters lol and I don't find it sounds better, that was probably the main reason why it bothered me hahaha
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Please, please... stop this fight! There's a rule about trolling about grammar.

The next word in the RR spelling bee is "banned"
                      Ahaha alright, sorry
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

A bit of a distraction from the playoff count down. Guess which was named sports illustrated's top dunk of the year?

http://nba.si.com/2014/04/09/nba-dun...ake-griffin/3/

Comment

NBA.com has this dunk as the #2 play of the YEAR. (and #1 Dunk of the year)
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                          X