New Nickname for Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nickname for Ross

Recently, a number of people around RR have mentioned the need for a better nickname for Ross other than "TRoss". After a little though I came up with a few that could work:
    Terranosaurus Ross or Rex
    Treyranosaurus Ross
    Trey Rex
    Each of these working with the dinosaur theme and with his amazing 3 point shot. I've heard someone else suggest Coin Toss Ross too, which isn't bad either. Although I think my favorite has gotta be Trey Rex. It's just bad ass
    Being a Toronto Raptors fan is like being in an abusive relationship... Every time you've reached your breaking point after years of disappointment and neglect, they do just enough to give you hope for the future... Only to let you down again.

Here's hoping 2014-2015 breaks the cycle!!! #WeTheNorth

His last name is Ross its beautiful cant even give him a nickname lol its perfect. cause anytime he does something its JUST O MY ..... Ross jesus did you really just O Ross goddam don;t kill anybody.

Comment

I'm glad we have a thread for this. Honest.

The NBA needs more cool nicknames other than the Slim Reaper

Comment

Tnose nickname jersey games were just sad as half of the players just had their initials/number. Since when does that count as a nickname?!
        Being a Toronto Raptors fan is like being in an abusive relationship... Every time you've reached your breaking point after years of disappointment and neglect, they do just enough to give you hope for the future... Only to let you down again.

Here's hoping 2014-2015 breaks the cycle!!! #WeTheNorth

Comment

^ikr...the league has gone way over the top with being politically correct with all the social media input.

Now that people are starting to get used to it I hope the personalities don't get censored so we can have fun as fans

Comment

3Ross
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Abused Raptors Fan wrote: View Post
              Tnose nickname jersey games were just sad as half of the players just had their initials/number. Since when does that count as a nickname?!
              Well, most players don't usually have good nicknames. I mean, usually it's just the stars who might. And they have generally gotten worse, but it's not like they were all great back in the day. It's just because we remember the good ones.

Comment

Steep T ?? Pretty corny haha

Comment

Ross the Boss!!!
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Since Ross is kind of quite...but randomly kills Manimals and explodes for 51, we should just call him:

Assassin

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      Since Ross is kind of quite...but randomly kills Manimals and explodes for 51, we should just call him:

Assassin
                      "Rossassin"

GAME OVER. thank you everybody I will be satisfied with a share of the T-shirt sales

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                        "Rossassin"

GAME OVER. thank you everybody I will be satisfied with a share of the T-shirt sales
                        ROSSASSIN! SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD n
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Terminator.

Comment

Comment

It should be Ross Hashanah, because he brings a day of judgement, when manimals are sacrificed and he gets the bench up shouting and blowing their shofurs! Drake knows what I'm talking about!

Comment

Working...
                              X