X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    Abused Raptors Fan wrote: View Post
    I've noticed a few patterns like this (I.e. when JV gets more FGAs, rebounds, points and minutes we tend to win). This definitely indicates a strong correlation between his individual performance and the team's. However I think this has more to do with Casey benching him when he doesn't play well than the assuming that all he needs is play time to put up statistics
    It's a valid point related to Casey's short leash with young players vs. veterans. Veterans are allowed to make the same mistakes over and over, but Casey still sticks with them - Gay and Vasquez come to mind immediately. If JV or Ross make mistakes in the 1st quarter, then they don't always get a chance to redeem themselves later in the game, and definitely not in the fourth quarter.

Leave a comment:

• Abused Raptors Fan
    replied
    I've noticed a few patterns like this (I.e. when JV gets more FGAs, rebounds, points and minutes we tend to win). This definitely indicates a strong correlation between his individual performance and the team's. However I think this has more to do with Casey benching him when he doesn't play well than the assuming that all he needs is play time to put up statistics

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    The raptors have also won 13 of 15 when Jonas has 12 points. Give the man some touches!
    JV needs to play in fourth quarter. He gets better as game goes on.

Leave a comment:

• salmon
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    Raptors are 25-0 when they outscore their opponent
    lol, don't ya love anecdotal data

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    Shhhhhhh. Don't let the other teams know about that one. They might to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    The raptors have also won 13 of 15 when Jonas has 12 points. Give the man some touches!

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    started a topic Interesting 'JV' Fact

Interesting 'JV' Fact

I was looking at Jonas is NBA game log for this season and I had quickly realized that when JV has at least 10FGA the team wins
    JV had 16 games so far when he had at least 10FGA's and the Raptors are 12-4 when JV has at least 10FGA

Another stat About JV-
    JV has 19 games so far this season where he grabbed at least 10 rebounds or more and the Raptors are 14-5 when JV grabs at least 10 Boards
Working...
X