Game #47: Toronto Raptors 103 - Portland Trailblazers 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
    The next 2 games are crucial. Lets just hope we dont fck up against utah and sac after putting up a performance like this.
    Couldn't agree more.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• utah shouldnt be an issue. i can see SAC taking it though.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Right! We have officially become a bad free throw shooting team. It's happened too many times this season now.
        This game, and probably this game only I'll give them a pass. They were obviously tired from last night and the offense didn't really kick in until later in the 2nd half
        OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I truly think Atlanta is better than us. I believe we will end up the 4th seed. Atlanta is consistently beating good teams with no Horford and Teague. Teague is back now though.
          If they are it's surely only marginally. They look like a good match for one another, two solid team orientated lineups (With Horford they are clearly better) I would want to avoid them in the first round of the playoffs though, said that in the First Round Playoff opponent of choice thread :P
          Last edited by BigCamB; Sun Feb 2, 2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• The good thing is that Demar seemed really upset at that last play and I'm sure he's only going to work even harder on that part of his game. Just look at his 12 assists tonight. Just some great decision making on his part once the second half started.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              utah shouldnt be an issue. i can see SAC taking it though.
              As long as this doesn't happen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7lIjFsGvg
              OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• decent defense but we just didnt have enough offense at all. novak and hayes on the floor are basically black holes on offense. as streaky as vasquez is, at least he can sometimes get shit in the damn basket compared to stone.

overall, good job on a back to back and missing our main backup PG.

Comment

• Utah is playing near .500 basketball of late (15-16 or something similar), it probably won't be an easy game at all.

Comment

• I say this though, the final play was very predictable. They ran the same play on their previous possession.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We're top 10 in FT%. Not quite as good in Jan, but still #13 of 30. I can't believe the amount of stupid remarks I'm reading.
                        Last edited by 3inthekeon; Sun Feb 2, 2014, 02:16 AM.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                          If they are it's surely only marginally. They look like a good match for one another, two solid team orientated lineups (With Horford they are clearly better) I would want to avoid them in the first round of the playoffs though, said that in the First Round Playoff opponent of choice thread :P
                          Agreed.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Didn't read all the thread, just wanted to say that DeMar is now a legit superstar before my computer shut down. DO. NOT. TRADE. THIS. GUY. This contract is a steal.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              We're top 10 in FT%. Not quite as good in Jan, but still #13 of 30. I can't believe the amount of stupid remarks I'm reading.
                              um, this game we shot 68% FT, which is equivalent to 29th in the league. and while obviously teams don't score their average every night, this was NOT a night to be inconsistent and bad at it.
                              Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Feb 2, 2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• DeMar DeRozan has accounted for 22 of Toronto's 26 second-half field goals (12 FG, 10 assists) vs. Portland. Wow.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X