Clear All

• So anyways, does jshchn get a ban?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
      So anyways, does jshchn get a ban?

why, what'd he do
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        why, what'd he do
        From the game day starting thread (sticky):

4. If someone interrupts a winning streak of a thread starter, he shall receive boos and shall get a ban from Dr. James Naismith. The treatment will be worse if it is a loss.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Patterson was on the floor.
          On the floor and part of the play are two different things. The play was handicapped by having Hayes do the handoff rather than Patterson.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            On the floor and part of the play are two different things. The play was handicapped by having Hayes do the handoff rather than Patterson.
            meh, it was also patterson who screwed up on the defensive switch on lillard at the end to let him get the easy layup for the lead and consequently the win.

still not sure about that shitty jump ball call. apparently just grabbing the opposing player and hugging him so he can't move = jump ball nowadays.

regardless, i'd still have it end like it did rather than say the raptors having a 20 point lead only to lose it at the end.
            Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Feb 2, 2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• I had to watch the game this morning, but wow.. I am so impressed with this Raptor squad. This is the first time in a very long time (maybe ever) where I've seen this Raptor team have so much grit and spirit.. they lost but that was one of the best losses I've seen in a long time.

I don't know if this attitude comes from TL down but whatever it is just keep doing what you are doing.

Comment

• i gotta say, the raps are alot more fun to watch when they're down than when they are up by 20.

Comment

• Stat of the day: DeMar DeRozan is the only player in the last 10 seasons to have 30pts and 10ast in a single half!!
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                    So anyways, does jshchn get a ban?

I wanted to take it down when I found out! My bad. RR rookie here.

Comment

• jshchn wrote: View Post
                      I wanted to take it down when I found out! My bad. RR rookie here.
                      Don't worry, you won't get banned. Just executed.
                      OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Stat of the day: DeMar DeRozan is the only player in the last 10 seasons to have 30pts and 10ast in a single half!!
                        And people wanted to trade him for a 2014 mid round pick ahahahha
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          And people wanted to trade him for a 2014 mid round pick ahahahha
                          What about his first half?

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            It as bad lol but at least the game has 2 halves

Comment

• This team wont become fully legit until they find a player that they can dump the ball into the post late in games and expect to score.

We dont have a single big that has a efficient post game. You can expect to win close games consistantly without any legit interior scoring (I mean go to scoring, not Amir Johnson type).

This team needs a difference maker at PF to take the next step.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                                I don't think anyone was playing well for the Raptors in the first half. Derozan made it a game in the second half
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X