Game Day Thread Starting Rules & Sign Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Thread Starting Rules & Sign Up Thread

So with the past few game day thread starters not following the new rules put in place, I thought we should come up with a thread so those rules are clear amongst those who are not aware of the new rules.

1. The previous game day thread starter has the right to the start the next game thread if the raptors win. If they lose, a new person gets to start the thread.

2. If the person does not start the game thread within 2 hrs. before tip, someone else get to start the thread.

3. If the reigning game thread starter winner is unable to start the thread, they should let the RR community know ahead of time.

4. If someone interrupts a winning streak of a thread starter, he shall receive boos and must change their avatar to one depicting Andrea Bargnani or Hedo Turk.

Please add to these rules, these are the one I could think of off the top of my head.

This the waiting line for the next game threads:

1. Bendit (1-0 ILLEGALLY)
    2. myself (rapfan10) (1-0)
    3. iblastoff I believe is 1-0 vs. Indiana on New Years Day

Please add to the rules and sign up here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Feb 3, 2014, 03:09 PM.

I prefer anarchy, whomever feels the urge to start a thread just does it. When more than one game day thread is started posters tend to gravitate to the one with the most posts. Rules are necessary, but the less, the better.

Comment

Can they not suck then?

Like add graphic.... and for crying out loud, put the game info in, like when, where, and who.

Thanks.

Management.

Comment

Some Game Notes from Raptors.com would be appreciated.
        Time of Tip-Off in the Title would nice as well. I like when guys do that.

...I mean, if we're gonna do this thing, might as well do it right ...

Comment

Yep, thats what I'm saying.

A little effort fellas.

Comment

No day early game day threads. There are plenty of hours in the day to get it done before tipoff.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Isn't this America? I thought this was America? Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought this was America.

Comment

Oops, totally missed this sticky > <

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  No day early game day threads. There are plenty of hours in the day to get it done before tipoff.
                  As long as the date/time is in the title I don't see the problem. Having game threads as early as possible lets us know who's the next matchup, when to plan for, and build hype.

Comment

I have an itchy finger. I like to ban.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      I have an itchy finger. I like to ban.
                      You are officially allowed to ban jshchn for interrupting a win streak:-P

@Bendit you are most welcome to start the game thread for tomorrow's game

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                        You are officially allowed to ban jshchn for interrupting a win streak:-P

@Bendit you are most welcome to start the game thread for tomorrow's game
                        Alright rapfan, we heard you the first 10 times you said we should ban him.
                        We're not banning him.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Alright rapfan, we heard you the first 10 times you said we should ban him.
                          We're not banning him.
                          Thanks for the vouch of confidence. I was serious about wanting to take it down. My bad. Rookie mistake.

Comment

jshchn wrote: View Post
                            Thanks for the vouch of confidence. I was serious about wanting to take it down. My bad. Rookie mistake.
                            Well the guy makes up the rules AFTER you create the thread, and then calls for your head constantly for a whole day. Its ridiculous, and that is NOT how we work around here. Welcome to the board jshchn.

Comment

Is that banning rule actually serious? I thought it was a joke. o_O
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X